Wireless intercom technology innovator, Axnes has announced the introduction of the new MP30 handheld transceiver as a follow-on to the MP50 unit debuted last year. The MP30 is a smaller, lighter, and lower cost alternative to the MP50 and includes many of the same comprehensive features. These include single band UHF frequencies, full duplex transmission and reception, built-in noise and echo cancelling, along with secure proprietary waveform and protocol technology, all encased in rugged water and dust resistant aircraft grade aluminum housing. Common headset and microphone connections along with a 20G certified charging cradle that integrates into aircraft, marine, or ground vehicles, are standard equipment.
Other robust features include a battery life of up to 15 hours of continuous operation or 40 hours of standby capability and the latest airborne environmental and software standards. A night vision goggle (NVG) compatible screen with both voice activated (VOX) and push to talk (PTT) function allow users to easily integrate the MP30 into multiple critical and routine civil and military mission profiles. Secure voice technology ensures that communications by MP30 handheld users cannot be compromised by others.
Options for the new MP30 include GPS positioning, AES 256 software encryption, and custom headset or helmet connector options available for quantity orders. The new MP30 can be seen during the Axnes press event on Wednesday 8 MARCH 2017 beginning at 2 P.M. on exhibit #7452 during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo from 7-9 March 2017, in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey