Cadorath with facilities in Winnipeg Canada and Lafayette & Orion USA recently rebranded, and unveiled a new website. Subtle changes were made to the logo which maintain its commitment to all of their customers while reflecting their current corporate image and identity. Updated value statements plainly state their methodology of ‘We Turn Can’t into Next’.
“The new tagline ‘MOREUPTIME’ demonstrates our resolve in keeping our current and future customers productive”, stated Gerry Cadorath – CEO. “The 18 month rebranding process began and ended with all employees collaborating on how to best illustrate ‘Who We Are’ and ‘What We Do’”.
The new corporate website (www.cadorath.com) will launch coinciding with Heli-Expo 2017. The focus of the website is to increase Cadorath’s digital marketing and online presence in all of the industries they serve. Cadorath continues to offer products and services in Aviation, Agriculture, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Industrial sectors. The website offers clear insight into the services of Engineering, Manufacturing and Special Processes that Cadorath provides.
A Winnipeg Canada based organization was chosen to lead the rebrand activities. Think.Shift worked closely with employees to build and express a brand identity which is plain spoken and reflects Cadorath’s core values.
Commenting on Cadorath’s new brand identity, David Haines – Sr. Vice President said, “The project included numerous discovery conferences with all employees to harness how we see ourselves. The core belief we maintained through the entire process was commitment to project a brand identity which directly reflected what all employees believe and value in this organization.”
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade