Cadorath with facilities in Winnipeg Canada and Lafayette & Orion USA recently rebranded, and unveiled a new website. Subtle changes were made to the logo which maintain its commitment to all of their customers while reflecting their current corporate image and identity. Updated value statements plainly state their methodology of ‘We Turn Can’t into Next’.
“The new tagline ‘MOREUPTIME’ demonstrates our resolve in keeping our current and future customers productive”, stated Gerry Cadorath – CEO. “The 18 month rebranding process began and ended with all employees collaborating on how to best illustrate ‘Who We Are’ and ‘What We Do’”.
The new corporate website (www.cadorath.com) will launch coinciding with Heli-Expo 2017. The focus of the website is to increase Cadorath’s digital marketing and online presence in all of the industries they serve. Cadorath continues to offer products and services in Aviation, Agriculture, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Industrial sectors. The website offers clear insight into the services of Engineering, Manufacturing and Special Processes that Cadorath provides.
A Winnipeg Canada based organization was chosen to lead the rebrand activities. Think.Shift worked closely with employees to build and express a brand identity which is plain spoken and reflects Cadorath’s core values.
Commenting on Cadorath’s new brand identity, David Haines – Sr. Vice President said, “The project included numerous discovery conferences with all employees to harness how we see ourselves. The core belief we maintained through the entire process was commitment to project a brand identity which directly reflected what all employees believe and value in this organization.”
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8