Cadorath with facilities in Winnipeg Canada and Lafayette & Orion USA recently rebranded, and unveiled a new website. Subtle changes were made to the logo which maintain its commitment to all of their customers while reflecting their current corporate image and identity. Updated value statements plainly state their methodology of ‘We Turn Can’t into Next’.
“The new tagline ‘MOREUPTIME’ demonstrates our resolve in keeping our current and future customers productive”, stated Gerry Cadorath – CEO. “The 18 month rebranding process began and ended with all employees collaborating on how to best illustrate ‘Who We Are’ and ‘What We Do’”.
The new corporate website (www.cadorath.com) will launch coinciding with Heli-Expo 2017. The focus of the website is to increase Cadorath’s digital marketing and online presence in all of the industries they serve. Cadorath continues to offer products and services in Aviation, Agriculture, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Industrial sectors. The website offers clear insight into the services of Engineering, Manufacturing and Special Processes that Cadorath provides.
A Winnipeg Canada based organization was chosen to lead the rebrand activities. Think.Shift worked closely with employees to build and express a brand identity which is plain spoken and reflects Cadorath’s core values.
Commenting on Cadorath’s new brand identity, David Haines – Sr. Vice President said, “The project included numerous discovery conferences with all employees to harness how we see ourselves. The core belief we maintained through the entire process was commitment to project a brand identity which directly reflected what all employees believe and value in this organization.”
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique