VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services; and a specialist in designing Supplemental Type Certified solutions for the Sikorsky S-92 helicopter has begun offering sales of its full complement of Sikorsky S-92 STC products to the global S-92 fleet.
“In light of events that transpired in the offshore oil and gas industry in 2016, we decided to make our S-92 products; including the Vertical Reference Window, Dual Auxiliary Fuel Tank System and several others available for sale to S-92 helicopters,” explains Dave McGrath, VIHA’s Director of Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
“We feel strongly that the research, engineering and design effort we have invested in these products place them among the very best options in the industry. Therefore, operators utilizing products like our STC’ed auxiliary fuel tank system, our vertical reference windows or other S-92 products will be equipped with the best available products that help ensure that they operate safely and efficiently,” says McGrath.
VIH Aerospace’s S-92 type certified equipment has been in use by S-92 operators for more than 10 years; primarily in the offshore oil and gas, and search and rescue sectors. As a result, these products have been tested under the most stringent of criteria and operational conditions and are proven to meet and exceed industry standards and operator expectations.
The VIH Aerospace S-92 Auxiliary Fuel Tank Installation is designed to safely and effectively increase the range and endurance of the S-92A helicopter. The installation is adaptable in its design, allowing for fast installation of either a one or a two-tank configuration (depending on mission requirements) and provides increased capacity with two 150 U.S. gallons tanks. The tank installation may be used in combination with various passenger configurations. The S-92 Vertical Reference or ‘bubble’ Window offers the co-pilot increased visibility relative to the side of the aircraft, which can be critical in long-line and Search and Rescue operations.
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence