VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services; and a specialist in designing Supplemental Type Certified solutions for the Sikorsky S-92 helicopter has begun offering sales of its full complement of Sikorsky S-92 STC products to the global S-92 fleet.
“In light of events that transpired in the offshore oil and gas industry in 2016, we decided to make our S-92 products; including the Vertical Reference Window, Dual Auxiliary Fuel Tank System and several others available for sale to S-92 helicopters,” explains Dave McGrath, VIHA’s Director of Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
“We feel strongly that the research, engineering and design effort we have invested in these products place them among the very best options in the industry. Therefore, operators utilizing products like our STC’ed auxiliary fuel tank system, our vertical reference windows or other S-92 products will be equipped with the best available products that help ensure that they operate safely and efficiently,” says McGrath.
VIH Aerospace’s S-92 type certified equipment has been in use by S-92 operators for more than 10 years; primarily in the offshore oil and gas, and search and rescue sectors. As a result, these products have been tested under the most stringent of criteria and operational conditions and are proven to meet and exceed industry standards and operator expectations.
The VIH Aerospace S-92 Auxiliary Fuel Tank Installation is designed to safely and effectively increase the range and endurance of the S-92A helicopter. The installation is adaptable in its design, allowing for fast installation of either a one or a two-tank configuration (depending on mission requirements) and provides increased capacity with two 150 U.S. gallons tanks. The tank installation may be used in combination with various passenger configurations. The S-92 Vertical Reference or ‘bubble’ Window offers the co-pilot increased visibility relative to the side of the aircraft, which can be critical in long-line and Search and Rescue operations.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet