VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services; and a specialist in designing Supplemental Type Certified solutions for the Sikorsky S-92 helicopter has begun offering sales of its full complement of Sikorsky S-92 STC products to the global S-92 fleet.
“In light of events that transpired in the offshore oil and gas industry in 2016, we decided to make our S-92 products; including the Vertical Reference Window, Dual Auxiliary Fuel Tank System and several others available for sale to S-92 helicopters,” explains Dave McGrath, VIHA’s Director of Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
“We feel strongly that the research, engineering and design effort we have invested in these products place them among the very best options in the industry. Therefore, operators utilizing products like our STC’ed auxiliary fuel tank system, our vertical reference windows or other S-92 products will be equipped with the best available products that help ensure that they operate safely and efficiently,” says McGrath.
VIH Aerospace’s S-92 type certified equipment has been in use by S-92 operators for more than 10 years; primarily in the offshore oil and gas, and search and rescue sectors. As a result, these products have been tested under the most stringent of criteria and operational conditions and are proven to meet and exceed industry standards and operator expectations.
The VIH Aerospace S-92 Auxiliary Fuel Tank Installation is designed to safely and effectively increase the range and endurance of the S-92A helicopter. The installation is adaptable in its design, allowing for fast installation of either a one or a two-tank configuration (depending on mission requirements) and provides increased capacity with two 150 U.S. gallons tanks. The tank installation may be used in combination with various passenger configurations. The S-92 Vertical Reference or ‘bubble’ Window offers the co-pilot increased visibility relative to the side of the aircraft, which can be critical in long-line and Search and Rescue operations.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator