The latest Enstrom MODEL 480B to fly away from the factory has been delivered to Sharkey’s Helicopters. This aircraft with its beautiful paint job is the 4th ship to be sold through Sharkey’s in the past 12 months.
The sales of 2 480Bs and 2 F28Fs along with the continued support of customers and Enstrom has led to recognition of Sharkey’s Helicopters as Enstrom’s Dealer of the Year for 2016. This award was given at the annual dealer meeting held at Heli-Expo in Dallas on Monday, March 6. “It has been a wonderful experience to work with Roger Sharkey and he deserves this recognition” said Tracy Biegler, Enstrom President & CEO. “I am honored to receive this award and truly believe that Enstrom provides one of the best helicopters in the light helicopter market” said Roger Sharkey. The new 480B will be used for helicopter flight operations at Sharkey’s Helicopters including customer demonstration flights.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas