Pall Aerospace and Aero Products have agreed to an exclusive distribution partnership for Pall Aerospace PUREair Dry Barrier Filters. There will be a signing ceremony at 11:30 AM on Tuesday, March 7th to execute the agreement. The signing ceremony will take place at HAI’s Heli-Expo 2017 in Dallas at Pall Aerospace’s booth (#4920).
Aero Products will be Pall Aerospace’s exclusive distributor for the PUREair Dry Barrier Filters. Pall is confident that its customers will welcome the convenience of Aero Products as a distributor and Aero Products is excited to be the only distributor offering the benefits of Pall’s low-maintenance FAA-PMA direct fit replacements over traditional oil-wetted filters.
Pall PUREair Dry Barrier Filters provide a superior level of consistent inlet protection over alternative types of barrier filtration available for helicopters today. The durable synthetic media cleans simply with tap water and does not require detergents or oil, and more than 75 operators of Bell 206L/407 and the H125/AS350 aircraft have adopted Pall’s advanced barrier technology over the past two and a half years.
“We are very pleased that Aero Products chose to partner with Pall. Our partnership ensures that we can connect with and quickly supply the most operators possible,” said Paul Fuhrman, Director of Marketing for Pall Aerospace. “We’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback about how these filters perform in the field and operators are enjoying the reduced maintenance hours and elimination of messy detergents and oil.”
Pall Aerospace originally proved Dry Barrier technology on the UH-60 Black Hawk by qualifying as displacements for the original oil-wetted filters. Pall subsequently received two successive US Government awards for over 4,500 filters. The technology was then optimized for commercial helicopter applications in 2014 with the release of the first FAA-PMA product for the Bell 206L and 407.
Pall will be displaying the full line of Dry Barrier products during Heli-Expo 2017 and will feature the PB110D PUREair Dry Barrier Filter installed on a Bell 407 in the booth.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet