Pall Aerospace and Aero Products have agreed to an exclusive distribution partnership for Pall Aerospace PUREair Dry Barrier Filters. There will be a signing ceremony at 11:30 AM on Tuesday, March 7th to execute the agreement. The signing ceremony will take place at HAI’s Heli-Expo 2017 in Dallas at Pall Aerospace’s booth (#4920).
Aero Products will be Pall Aerospace’s exclusive distributor for the PUREair Dry Barrier Filters. Pall is confident that its customers will welcome the convenience of Aero Products as a distributor and Aero Products is excited to be the only distributor offering the benefits of Pall’s low-maintenance FAA-PMA direct fit replacements over traditional oil-wetted filters.
Pall PUREair Dry Barrier Filters provide a superior level of consistent inlet protection over alternative types of barrier filtration available for helicopters today. The durable synthetic media cleans simply with tap water and does not require detergents or oil, and more than 75 operators of Bell 206L/407 and the H125/AS350 aircraft have adopted Pall’s advanced barrier technology over the past two and a half years.
“We are very pleased that Aero Products chose to partner with Pall. Our partnership ensures that we can connect with and quickly supply the most operators possible,” said Paul Fuhrman, Director of Marketing for Pall Aerospace. “We’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback about how these filters perform in the field and operators are enjoying the reduced maintenance hours and elimination of messy detergents and oil.”
Pall Aerospace originally proved Dry Barrier technology on the UH-60 Black Hawk by qualifying as displacements for the original oil-wetted filters. Pall subsequently received two successive US Government awards for over 4,500 filters. The technology was then optimized for commercial helicopter applications in 2014 with the release of the first FAA-PMA product for the Bell 206L and 407.
Pall will be displaying the full line of Dry Barrier products during Heli-Expo 2017 and will feature the PB110D PUREair Dry Barrier Filter installed on a Bell 407 in the booth.
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring