VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services — and more recently, aerospace manufacturing, has seen substantial growth in its recently launched manufacturing sector.
“In late 2015, VIH management determined that in addition to manufacturing mission specific Supplemental Type Certified products including Vertical Reference Windows, Auxiliary Fuel Tanks and various others; we should leverage our decades of manufacturing know-how and quality processes to enter the general aviation manufacturing market,” says Dave McGrath, Director of Business Development, Sales and Marketing for VIH Aerospace.
Since 2015, the company has quickly evolved to a supplier of choice for several fixed wing and helicopter fleet operators, providing support ranging from the manufacture of single-unit piece parts to large run manufacturing, kit development and provisioning, custom panel fabrication and more. “We have a highly adaptable manufacturing structure and a dedication to quality assurance that enables us to scale up or down in regard to project complexity and quantities, that positions us to meet the uniquely requirements of our customers,” McGrath explains.
VIH Aerospace’s adaptability and experience has recently created opportunities to venture into new manufacturing territories. The company is currently in negotiations to provide its specialty manufacturing services to potential new customers that have interests in both the aerospace and marine industries.
“We expect 2017 to be a banner year for our manufacturing activities, as we continue to add to our base of knowledge and increase our internal capabilities. In the past year, we experienced substantial growth in this department, and our goal is to build VIH Aerospace into a leading aviation manufacturer; which perfectly complements our other areas of customer support,” McGrath concludes.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet