VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services — and more recently, aerospace manufacturing, has seen substantial growth in its recently launched manufacturing sector.
“In late 2015, VIH management determined that in addition to manufacturing mission specific Supplemental Type Certified products including Vertical Reference Windows, Auxiliary Fuel Tanks and various others; we should leverage our decades of manufacturing know-how and quality processes to enter the general aviation manufacturing market,” says Dave McGrath, Director of Business Development, Sales and Marketing for VIH Aerospace.
Since 2015, the company has quickly evolved to a supplier of choice for several fixed wing and helicopter fleet operators, providing support ranging from the manufacture of single-unit piece parts to large run manufacturing, kit development and provisioning, custom panel fabrication and more. “We have a highly adaptable manufacturing structure and a dedication to quality assurance that enables us to scale up or down in regard to project complexity and quantities, that positions us to meet the uniquely requirements of our customers,” McGrath explains.
VIH Aerospace’s adaptability and experience has recently created opportunities to venture into new manufacturing territories. The company is currently in negotiations to provide its specialty manufacturing services to potential new customers that have interests in both the aerospace and marine industries.
“We expect 2017 to be a banner year for our manufacturing activities, as we continue to add to our base of knowledge and increase our internal capabilities. In the past year, we experienced substantial growth in this department, and our goal is to build VIH Aerospace into a leading aviation manufacturer; which perfectly complements our other areas of customer support,” McGrath concludes.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator