VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services announces it has launched a Bell 407 helicopter-leasing program for 2017.
VIH Aerospace General Manager Arne Arneson states that in late 2015 and into 2016, VIHA invested substantially in both assets and expertise to develop a Bell 407 major component overhaul-rental/exchange program as part of its comprehensive Bell component overhaul and exchange program. The program was extensively utilized by Bell 407 operators across Canada, the USA and Asia Pacific; and the word-of-mouth awareness generated provided VIHA with a number of inquiries related to helicopter leasing requirements in the North American market.
Arneson explains that based on this information, VIHA acquired additional Bell 407 helicopter assets and began the inspection and overhaul process of preparing a helicopter for commercial lease. Soon after making its first aircraft available, the company received inquiries from operators to lease the helicopter. Being familiar with VIHA’s high standards, they understood that they would be taking possession of assets that are unequalled in terms of reliability and safety.
Currently, VIHA has its first Bell 407 helicopter on long-term contract and is in the process of preparing a second helicopter for commercial lease availability.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet