VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services announces it has launched a Bell 407 helicopter-leasing program for 2017.
VIH Aerospace General Manager Arne Arneson states that in late 2015 and into 2016, VIHA invested substantially in both assets and expertise to develop a Bell 407 major component overhaul-rental/exchange program as part of its comprehensive Bell component overhaul and exchange program. The program was extensively utilized by Bell 407 operators across Canada, the USA and Asia Pacific; and the word-of-mouth awareness generated provided VIHA with a number of inquiries related to helicopter leasing requirements in the North American market.
Arneson explains that based on this information, VIHA acquired additional Bell 407 helicopter assets and began the inspection and overhaul process of preparing a helicopter for commercial lease. Soon after making its first aircraft available, the company received inquiries from operators to lease the helicopter. Being familiar with VIHA’s high standards, they understood that they would be taking possession of assets that are unequalled in terms of reliability and safety.
Currently, VIHA has its first Bell 407 helicopter on long-term contract and is in the process of preparing a second helicopter for commercial lease availability.
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada