VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services announces it has launched a Bell 407 helicopter-leasing program for 2017.
VIH Aerospace General Manager Arne Arneson states that in late 2015 and into 2016, VIHA invested substantially in both assets and expertise to develop a Bell 407 major component overhaul-rental/exchange program as part of its comprehensive Bell component overhaul and exchange program. The program was extensively utilized by Bell 407 operators across Canada, the USA and Asia Pacific; and the word-of-mouth awareness generated provided VIHA with a number of inquiries related to helicopter leasing requirements in the North American market.
Arneson explains that based on this information, VIHA acquired additional Bell 407 helicopter assets and began the inspection and overhaul process of preparing a helicopter for commercial lease. Soon after making its first aircraft available, the company received inquiries from operators to lease the helicopter. Being familiar with VIHA’s high standards, they understood that they would be taking possession of assets that are unequalled in terms of reliability and safety.
Currently, VIHA has its first Bell 407 helicopter on long-term contract and is in the process of preparing a second helicopter for commercial lease availability.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report