To celebrate their valued relationships, BBA Aviation Group companies Dallas Airmotive and H+S Aviation announced today that they are offering exclusive savings on qualifying Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services to rotorcraft customers who commit to service during Heli-Expo 2017. To launch the special offerings, the companies will hold a Customer Appreciation Reception on Wednesday, March 8, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at BBA Aviation’s booth #7608 in the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
“Our renewed focus on our customers’ experience has driven us to find new ways to service engines better and quicker, and deliver consistent value to our rotorcraft customers,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer, BBA Aviation Global Engine Services, said. “We’re excited to offer exclusive deals for customers at HAI’s Heli-Expo, including flat-rate pricing for overhauls on the PT6T-3/3B series engines and specials for fuel pumps, fuel controls and fuel nozzles for PT6C, PT6T and M250 models.”
Stubbs said that the companies will celebrate their customer relationships and successes with the show specials and their customer appreciation reception, as small tokens of the companies’ gratitude for continued support. Helicopter owners and operators, as well as other members of the rotorcraft industry, are encouraged to stop by BBA Aviation booth #7608 to speak to the rotorcraft sales team about the special offers available.
“We hope to see current customers and future partners at the show and at our customer appreciation reception to share our thanks and to celebrate moving into a prosperous year for the global rotorcraft fleet,” Stubbs said.
Dallas Airmotive and H+S Aviation have been delivering world-class turbine engine service and support to the rotorcraft industry for more than 40 years. The companies have established a global rotorcraft engine network with authorizations to provide comprehensive service and support for the turbine engines powering a majority of the world’s helicopter fleet including P&WC’s PW200, PW210, PT6C-67 and PT6T series engines; Rolls-Royce’s M250 and RR300 engines as well as GE’s CT7 and T700 engines. The network includes MRO centers in Dallas, Texas, Portsmouth, UK, and Abu Dhabi, UAE, as well as 9 regional turbine centers. This extensive network is supported by the aviation industry’s largest field support team, including more than 100 field personnel.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet