Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that Italian Guardia di Finanza have selected the TrakkaBeam A800 tactical searchlight for their new fleet of six AW139 multi-mission helicopters.
“We are extremely pleased that the Trakkabeam has been chosen by Italy’s elite financial and customs police force, the Guardia di Finanza, for their very capable new fleet of AW139’s from Leonardo. We look forward to supporting Italian Guardia di Finanza in their future operations. In addition to their exclusive jurisdiction at sea in matters of economic and financial policing, they have the important new additional police role and primary responsibility to lead the fight against illicit trafficking by sea, from drugs to humans, in the latter case including rescue, to protect human life at sea” said Fabio Presicce, VP Business Development Europe of Trakka Systems.
The TrakkaBeam proudly will enhance Italian Guardia di Finanza AW139 multi-role capabilities, by offering increased night time mission capability with it’s intuitive operation, uniform beam and the industry’s only internally integrated filter wheel that allows for the installation of a range of filters including Infrared, Near Red, Amber and White Light. This will greatly assist the Italian Guardia di Finanza in their daily wide range of difficult missions.
For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #8510.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage