Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is having an early start to Heli Expo by signing German emergency medical helicopter service, ADAC Luftrettung, as its latest helicopter customer.
ADAC Luftrettung, widely known as the pioneer of air rescue in Germany and having flown more than 900,000 missions since 1970, operates a fleet of 55 rescue helicopters and has 37 bases throughout Germany.
The operator will use Web Manuals’ technology for the digitization, authoring and compliance management of its operational documentation, gaining savings in time and administrative costs as well as improved regulatory compliance and safety, ensuring more time is spent on life-saving services.
Frédéric Bruder, CEO at ADAC Luftrettung, says: “Safety is at the heart of what we do and we need to make sure our internal practices can be completed as fast as possible. We believe that the digital revision management and authoring of manuals, combined with the compliance library, will improve our documentation processes and contribute to the running of a regulation compliant, time-and-cost-effective business. We are looking forward to working in partnership with Web Manuals.”
The operator joins an increasing number of helicopter operators who are turning to Web Manuals, including recent addition, Icelandic helicopter tours company, Nordurflug as well as long-standing customers, Rega Swiss Air Rescue, Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the latter who has been using Web Manuals since 2016.
Ed Goodman, airplane flights standards manager at PHI Air Medical, says: “Web Manuals has revolutionized the way we create, manage and deliver content within our organization. The integration of Web Manuals within PHI Air Medical has saved us critical time and money and has allowed for a seamless process for accessing and delivering our policies and procedures.”
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “With its large fleet and the intense nature of its missions, ADAC Luftrettung has faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals library. We are extremely proud to have been selected by the company to help them simplify and accelerate the authoring, review, publishing, distribution and control of its manuals so the teams can focus on what they do best; saving lives.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet