Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, continues to extend its long-standing tradition of serving the United States armed forces by providing support for the Airbus UH-72A Lakota. Based on Airbus Helicopters’ H145/EC145 platform, the UH-72A is a light utility helicopter used for a variety of missions including training, homeland security, drug interdiction, logistics and medical evacuation.
Vector supports the UH-72A for the U.S. Navy Test Pilot School (USNTPS) at Patuxent River, MD. Vector also recently completed Lakota support contracts for the U.S. Army at Fort Polk, LA, Fort Rucker, AL, and Huntsville, AL.
Vector has been an Airbus Helicopters Service Center for I- and O-level repairs on the H145/EC145 since 2012. The company is an FAA-approved and TCCA-approved Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) structural and composite repair station, and an FAA-approved and TCCA-approved AMO for specialized electrical and avionics repair and modification, including aircraft re-wire. Vector is also an FAA-approved repair station for major H145/EC145 inspections and for all recurring and non-scheduled maintenance on the platform, offering complete in-house paint capability on the type.
“We are well-known for our nose-to-tail MRO support of the H125/AS350, H130/EC130 and the H225/AS332 Super Puma, but perhaps less so for Airbus Helicopters’ light twin platforms such as the H145/EC145 and H135/EC135,” said Rick Pataky, Vice President of Operations, Andalusia, AL. “I believe that being entrusted to provide support for the UH-72A Lakota in operation with the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy is a testimony to the outstanding level of expertise and customer service that Vector provides for this platform.”
Vector Aerospace provides worldwide support for all models of the Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350, AS355, H130/EC130, BO105, H135/EC135, BK117, H145/EC145, AS332 and H225/EC225 families.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards