Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, continues to extend its long-standing tradition of serving the United States armed forces by providing support for the Airbus UH-72A Lakota. Based on Airbus Helicopters’ H145/EC145 platform, the UH-72A is a light utility helicopter used for a variety of missions including training, homeland security, drug interdiction, logistics and medical evacuation.
Vector supports the UH-72A for the U.S. Navy Test Pilot School (USNTPS) at Patuxent River, MD. Vector also recently completed Lakota support contracts for the U.S. Army at Fort Polk, LA, Fort Rucker, AL, and Huntsville, AL.
Vector has been an Airbus Helicopters Service Center for I- and O-level repairs on the H145/EC145 since 2012. The company is an FAA-approved and TCCA-approved Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) structural and composite repair station, and an FAA-approved and TCCA-approved AMO for specialized electrical and avionics repair and modification, including aircraft re-wire. Vector is also an FAA-approved repair station for major H145/EC145 inspections and for all recurring and non-scheduled maintenance on the platform, offering complete in-house paint capability on the type.
“We are well-known for our nose-to-tail MRO support of the H125/AS350, H130/EC130 and the H225/AS332 Super Puma, but perhaps less so for Airbus Helicopters’ light twin platforms such as the H145/EC145 and H135/EC135,” said Rick Pataky, Vice President of Operations, Andalusia, AL. “I believe that being entrusted to provide support for the UH-72A Lakota in operation with the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy is a testimony to the outstanding level of expertise and customer service that Vector provides for this platform.”
Vector Aerospace provides worldwide support for all models of the Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350, AS355, H130/EC130, BO105, H135/EC135, BK117, H145/EC145, AS332 and H225/EC225 families.
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director