Rotorcorp proudly supports Helicopter Association International “Salute to Veterans” at the 2017 HELI-EXPO in Dallas Texas. Reflecting HAI and Rotorcorp’s international presence, the Salute event recognized the value of service by active duty and prior service veterans from all branches and all countries around the globe.
Nearly 100 men and women participated in the group “Salute” photo in front of the Russian Mil MI-24 (HIND-D) attack helicopter sponsored by Heritage Foundation International and provided by Cold War Air Museum and Pete Coz.
Rotorcorp Vice President Sean Casey, a former non-commissioned officer in the United States Army (1993-1997), served as a 19K Armored Crewman on an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank. During his time in service, Sean was deployed to Croatia and Bosnia as a part of the UN SFOR and IFOR missions. “My time in the US Army informs everything I do. I could not be prouder to stand with these men and women who share that common bond regardless of where they come from” reflected Casey.
Rotorcorp presented HAI President and CEO Mathew Zuccaro with a company branded “Challenge Coin” at the event. A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion with military origins, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged, enhance morale, and build Esprit De Corps. They are token indicating the carrier is part of a unit, a team and a family.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage