Rotorcorp proudly supports Helicopter Association International “Salute to Veterans” at the 2017 HELI-EXPO in Dallas Texas. Reflecting HAI and Rotorcorp’s international presence, the Salute event recognized the value of service by active duty and prior service veterans from all branches and all countries around the globe.
Nearly 100 men and women participated in the group “Salute” photo in front of the Russian Mil MI-24 (HIND-D) attack helicopter sponsored by Heritage Foundation International and provided by Cold War Air Museum and Pete Coz.
Rotorcorp Vice President Sean Casey, a former non-commissioned officer in the United States Army (1993-1997), served as a 19K Armored Crewman on an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank. During his time in service, Sean was deployed to Croatia and Bosnia as a part of the UN SFOR and IFOR missions. “My time in the US Army informs everything I do. I could not be prouder to stand with these men and women who share that common bond regardless of where they come from” reflected Casey.
Rotorcorp presented HAI President and CEO Mathew Zuccaro with a company branded “Challenge Coin” at the event. A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion with military origins, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged, enhance morale, and build Esprit De Corps. They are token indicating the carrier is part of a unit, a team and a family.
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission