Concorde Battery Corporation is pleased to announce the TSO C173a approved RG-332 series batteries exclusively designed as drop in replacements for Airbus Helicopters AS332C, AS332C1, AS332L, AS332L1, AS332L2 and EC225LP Aircraft.
The RG-332 series consists of a non?heated (RG-332-1) and heated (RG-332-2) 44 Ah, 24 volt battery designed to replace the original equipment 43 Ah nickel cadmium battery with no modification to the aircraft. The RG-332 design also allows for rotation of the temperature sensor and internal battery heater connector for proper orientation in any aircraft. RG-332 batteries can be installed using Concorde`s FAA STC SR02588LA covering single or dual installations.
Recombinant Gas (RG®) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries provide a more economical option to operators through lower acquisition cost, maintenance free design and hazmat free transportation.
Concorde has supplied lead acid batteries as original equipment and direct replacements for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft for decades. Concorde offers over 100 unique batteries installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020