Concorde Battery Corporation is pleased to announce the TSO C173a approved RG-332 series batteries exclusively designed as drop in replacements for Airbus Helicopters AS332C, AS332C1, AS332L, AS332L1, AS332L2 and EC225LP Aircraft.
The RG-332 series consists of a non?heated (RG-332-1) and heated (RG-332-2) 44 Ah, 24 volt battery designed to replace the original equipment 43 Ah nickel cadmium battery with no modification to the aircraft. The RG-332 design also allows for rotation of the temperature sensor and internal battery heater connector for proper orientation in any aircraft. RG-332 batteries can be installed using Concorde`s FAA STC SR02588LA covering single or dual installations.
Recombinant Gas (RG®) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries provide a more economical option to operators through lower acquisition cost, maintenance free design and hazmat free transportation.
Concorde has supplied lead acid batteries as original equipment and direct replacements for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft for decades. Concorde offers over 100 unique batteries installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance