Life Link III will be recognized for excellence in workplace safety and health at the Governor’s Safety Awards luncheon on May 18, 2017, at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Life Link III is one of 266 employers to be honored through the awards program, coordinated by the Minnesota Safety Council.
“We thank Life Link III for its commitment to safety,” said Paul Aasen, president of the Minnesota Safety Council. “These efforts protect workers, strengthen the organization and benefit the community as a whole.”
“At Life Link III, we are committed to achieving the highest level of safety standards in our industry,” stated Edward Eroe, president & CEO of Life Link III. “We are proud to be honored with the Governor’s Safety Award and will continue to set the standard for providing safe and effective air medical transport.”
Since 1934, the annual Governor’s Safety Awards program has honored Minnesota employers with exceptional safety performance. Applicants are judged on several years of injury data as it compares with their industry’s national statistics, and on their progress in implementing a comprehensive safety program.
“Life Link III is pleased to be recognized with a Meritorious Achievement Award,” stated Joe Hennessy, safety manager at Life Link III. “This recognition is attributed to our employees’ deep commitment to safety as well the strong support from our leadership team on maintaining a robust and quality safety program.”
The Governor’s Safety Awards luncheon is part of the 83rd Minnesota Safety & Health Conference, coordinated by the Minnesota Safety Council. The conference is the oldest and largest gathering of workplace safety and health professionals in the region. The Minnesota Safety Council, founded in 1928, is a non-governmental, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life in Minnesota by preventing unintentional injuries (“accidents”).
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee