Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Air Methods Corporation (NASDAQ: AIRM) breached their fiduciary duties in connection with the proposed sale of the Company to affiliates of American Securities LLC. Air Methods provides air medical emergency transport services and systems in the United States.
On March 14, 2017, Air Methods announced it had signed a definitive merger agreement with American Securities. Under the terms of the agreement, Air Methods stockholders will receive $43.00 per share in cash.
The investigation concerns whether the Air Methods board failed to satisfy their duties to the Company shareholders, including whether the board adequately pursued alternatives to the acquisition and whether the board obtained the best price possible for Air Methods shares of common stock. Nationally recognized Johnson & Weaver is investigating whether the proposed deal price represents adequate consideration; especially given that the price target for one Wall Street analyst is $50.00.
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order