The Bolloré Logistics Aerospace teams from USA, Canada and France attended the HAI Heli-Expo held in Dallas, Texas, from March 6th to 9th, 2017.
The Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo is the world’s largest trade show dedicated to the international helicopter community.
This year, more than 17,000 people attended the show and 62 aircrafts were on display. This tradeshow was an excellent opportunity to welcome many clients and prospects at the Bolloré Logistics booth and showcase our solutions geared towards helicopters & spares supply chain.
Bolloré Logistics Dallas marked their presence at the Heli-Expo by successfully handling the transportation and logistics for Airbus Helicopters’ H135 helicopter, in collaboration with Bolloré Logistics Germany.
The scope of work of operations included the transportation from Munich to Dallas; customs clearance; unloading of the aircraft and loading onto the truck; delivery to Airbus Helicopters who assembled the helicopter. Bolloré Logistics Dallas will be handling the return transport in April.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL