Following our participation at the 2017 HeliExpo, MSH reports back on having reached a new commercial milestone with the 101st engagement signed in Dallas for the SKYe SH09 helicopter.
With this 7th participation at the US event, the MSH team has been able to witness the continued interest and strong motivation of the market to get the latest testing and development news, all eager to start operating the SKYe SH09 helicopter in their respective environments.
The additional orders taken in Dallas were signed with various owners and operators from four continents. With the latest signatures destined to undisclosed clients from Southern and Western USA. Chief Commercial Officer, Mathias Senes, proudly indicated that this team achievement confirmed the saying right about Texas, where everything is bigger, also for the Swiss-made Helicopter.
In preparation of the show, MSH ordered a special paint work for the aircraft as centrepiece. The result was an astonishing head-turning dual livery bearing the colours of Air Zermatt and Alpinlift Helikopter, two of the Launch Customers of the Swiss SKYe SH09 helicopter.
Interest was extremely high for the 2.5 ton class multirole aircraft with visitors gathering around the helicopter from the first minute of the exhibition all convinced by the outstanding performance characteristics, the overall modernity and adaptability to its operating roles, which make the SH09 the next Generation helicopter platform.
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers