Following our participation at the 2017 HeliExpo, MSH reports back on having reached a new commercial milestone with the 101st engagement signed in Dallas for the SKYe SH09 helicopter.
With this 7th participation at the US event, the MSH team has been able to witness the continued interest and strong motivation of the market to get the latest testing and development news, all eager to start operating the SKYe SH09 helicopter in their respective environments.
The additional orders taken in Dallas were signed with various owners and operators from four continents. With the latest signatures destined to undisclosed clients from Southern and Western USA. Chief Commercial Officer, Mathias Senes, proudly indicated that this team achievement confirmed the saying right about Texas, where everything is bigger, also for the Swiss-made Helicopter.
In preparation of the show, MSH ordered a special paint work for the aircraft as centrepiece. The result was an astonishing head-turning dual livery bearing the colours of Air Zermatt and Alpinlift Helikopter, two of the Launch Customers of the Swiss SKYe SH09 helicopter.
Interest was extremely high for the 2.5 ton class multirole aircraft with visitors gathering around the helicopter from the first minute of the exhibition all convinced by the outstanding performance characteristics, the overall modernity and adaptability to its operating roles, which make the SH09 the next Generation helicopter platform.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation