Following our participation at the 2017 HeliExpo, MSH reports back on having reached a new commercial milestone with the 101st engagement signed in Dallas for the SKYe SH09 helicopter.
With this 7th participation at the US event, the MSH team has been able to witness the continued interest and strong motivation of the market to get the latest testing and development news, all eager to start operating the SKYe SH09 helicopter in their respective environments.
The additional orders taken in Dallas were signed with various owners and operators from four continents. With the latest signatures destined to undisclosed clients from Southern and Western USA. Chief Commercial Officer, Mathias Senes, proudly indicated that this team achievement confirmed the saying right about Texas, where everything is bigger, also for the Swiss-made Helicopter.
In preparation of the show, MSH ordered a special paint work for the aircraft as centrepiece. The result was an astonishing head-turning dual livery bearing the colours of Air Zermatt and Alpinlift Helikopter, two of the Launch Customers of the Swiss SKYe SH09 helicopter.
Interest was extremely high for the 2.5 ton class multirole aircraft with visitors gathering around the helicopter from the first minute of the exhibition all convinced by the outstanding performance characteristics, the overall modernity and adaptability to its operating roles, which make the SH09 the next Generation helicopter platform.
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe