The anniversary, 10th edition of the international helicopter industry exhibition HeliRussia 2017, which will take place on May 25 to 27 at Crocus Expo center in Moscow, has once again chosen its traditional partner Show Observer as its official daily. The publication is produced by one of Russia’s oldest aviation business magazines, Air Transport Observer, and has been providing coverage of the HeliRussia since the first event in 2008.
In the show’s anniversary year, the boosted team of Russia’s top aviation journalists will be reporting from the HeliRussia 2017 floor. Two issues of Show Observer HeliRussia to be published on May 25 and 26 will cover the most important news and events of the country’s main helicopter convention, which will feature expanded program and exhibitor lineup this year.
The daily Russian/ English Show Observer issues with the total of 10,000 copies will be distributed free of charge at all the booths and among show participants. They will also be available on ATO.ru web-portal and through special ATO app for mobile devices available through App Store and Google Play.
Show Observer’s successful presence at major Russian aerospace and defense events, including MAKS air show, Army Forum, JetExpo business aviation exhibition, and MRO Russia conference makes the publication an ideal marketing tool both for exhibitors and for business guests. Back issues of Show Observer are available here.
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505