The anniversary, 10th edition of the international helicopter industry exhibition HeliRussia 2017, which will take place on May 25 to 27 at Crocus Expo center in Moscow, has once again chosen its traditional partner Show Observer as its official daily. The publication is produced by one of Russia’s oldest aviation business magazines, Air Transport Observer, and has been providing coverage of the HeliRussia since the first event in 2008.
In the show’s anniversary year, the boosted team of Russia’s top aviation journalists will be reporting from the HeliRussia 2017 floor. Two issues of Show Observer HeliRussia to be published on May 25 and 26 will cover the most important news and events of the country’s main helicopter convention, which will feature expanded program and exhibitor lineup this year.
The daily Russian/ English Show Observer issues with the total of 10,000 copies will be distributed free of charge at all the booths and among show participants. They will also be available on ATO.ru web-portal and through special ATO app for mobile devices available through App Store and Google Play.
Show Observer’s successful presence at major Russian aerospace and defense events, including MAKS air show, Army Forum, JetExpo business aviation exhibition, and MRO Russia conference makes the publication an ideal marketing tool both for exhibitors and for business guests. Back issues of Show Observer are available here.
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad