SAFE Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced today the delivery of customized hangar equipment to the Army National Guard in New Mexico for their fleet of UH-72 Lakota / EC145.
Utilizing SAFE Structure’s well seasoned design and engineer team of ergonomic specialists along with feedback from their valued client, the Army National Guard, SAFE Structure completed a full line of maintenance support equipment to accommodate the UH-72 Lakota / EC-145 aircraft. The full line of maintenance support equipment includes a set of maintenance stands, cowling racks and blade racks. The ergonomic safety maintenance stands provide the highest level of safe access to the hydraulics and avionics as well as the engines, transmission, main rotor, exhaust sections, tail boom and tail rotor. The extended and contoured decks allow multiple mechanics to work in separate areas of the aircraft while utilizing the same maintenance stand.
Johnny Buscema, SAFE Structure Designs, President and CEO, stated “our collaborated effort with the Army National Guard’s team of mechanics is yet another way that SAFE Structure continues to lead the industry in developing the most ergonomic products that are well received by our clients. We are thankful for all their support!”
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s