SAFE Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced today the delivery of customized hangar equipment to the Army National Guard in New Mexico for their fleet of UH-72 Lakota / EC145.
Utilizing SAFE Structure’s well seasoned design and engineer team of ergonomic specialists along with feedback from their valued client, the Army National Guard, SAFE Structure completed a full line of maintenance support equipment to accommodate the UH-72 Lakota / EC-145 aircraft. The full line of maintenance support equipment includes a set of maintenance stands, cowling racks and blade racks. The ergonomic safety maintenance stands provide the highest level of safe access to the hydraulics and avionics as well as the engines, transmission, main rotor, exhaust sections, tail boom and tail rotor. The extended and contoured decks allow multiple mechanics to work in separate areas of the aircraft while utilizing the same maintenance stand.
Johnny Buscema, SAFE Structure Designs, President and CEO, stated “our collaborated effort with the Army National Guard’s team of mechanics is yet another way that SAFE Structure continues to lead the industry in developing the most ergonomic products that are well received by our clients. We are thankful for all their support!”
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee