Ceremony Flights Nuri Sikorsky S61A-4 (Avionics Upgrade Program) executed by AIROD Sdn Bhd executive officer, Maj Gen Ir. Dato ‘Ibrahim bin Maritime Force (Retired) to the Chief of Air Force, Hon Gen Dato’ Sri Haji Affandi bin Remove the RMAF.
Avionics upgrade program Nuri S61A-4 AIROD Sdn Bhd is cooperation and Heli-One Norway. Program upgrades Ministry of Defense is planning to increase flight capacity, particularly in the use of equipment that can be set by regular Nuri helicopter in any situation.
The ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of Defense of Malaysia, YB Dato ‘Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President