Ceremony Flights Nuri Sikorsky S61A-4 (Avionics Upgrade Program) executed by AIROD Sdn Bhd executive officer, Maj Gen Ir. Dato ‘Ibrahim bin Maritime Force (Retired) to the Chief of Air Force, Hon Gen Dato’ Sri Haji Affandi bin Remove the RMAF.
Avionics upgrade program Nuri S61A-4 AIROD Sdn Bhd is cooperation and Heli-One Norway. Program upgrades Ministry of Defense is planning to increase flight capacity, particularly in the use of equipment that can be set by regular Nuri helicopter in any situation.
The ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of Defense of Malaysia, YB Dato ‘Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport