Ceremony Flights Nuri Sikorsky S61A-4 (Avionics Upgrade Program) executed by AIROD Sdn Bhd executive officer, Maj Gen Ir. Dato ‘Ibrahim bin Maritime Force (Retired) to the Chief of Air Force, Hon Gen Dato’ Sri Haji Affandi bin Remove the RMAF.
Avionics upgrade program Nuri S61A-4 AIROD Sdn Bhd is cooperation and Heli-One Norway. Program upgrades Ministry of Defense is planning to increase flight capacity, particularly in the use of equipment that can be set by regular Nuri helicopter in any situation.
The ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of Defense of Malaysia, YB Dato ‘Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics