DART Aerospace, a privately owned international aerospace company, has officially released the first utility basket STC on the market designed for the Robinson R66 Turbine helicopter.
The DART Heli-Utility-Basket™ is built from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and features a simple, safety improving, self-locking handle that assures lid closure and secures cargo during flight.
The installation of this product is approved on a TCCA issued STC and is available for order in any regions where this approval is accepted.
FAA and EASA STC approvals for the R66 heli-utility basket are expected shortly. Pre-orders are available – contact your sales representative.
- Columbia Helicopters Still Aims to Sell
- Irish SAR pilots to take industrial action
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Rolls-Royce Awarded $36M Contract for Delivery of 17 V-22 AE1107C Engines
- New police airbase in Essex
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension