Helisota, an international provider of integrated MRO and training services for rotorcraft aviation, has signed a cooperation agreement with a UK-based Cobham Helicopter Academy. The two companies will partner on developing and providing joint training programs for helicopter maintenance personnel and other specialists.
Starting the cooperation, Helisota’s customers will receive access to a wider range of initial and type training, as well as specialized courses that are provided by the UK partner. Cobham Helicopter Academy will be able to offer its students new courses provided by Helisota, covering theoretical and practical training on Mi-8, Mi-17, Mi-171 helicopters.
“Being a one-stop-shop helicopter support provider, we aim at constantly expanding our products in order to ensure that helicopter private and governmental operators can get all required service at one place. With this in mind, we are delighted to start the cooperation with Cobham and its training team. We also hope that it will open new opportunities for both our companies in further expanding the client lists,” shared Anatolij Legenzov, CEO of Helisota.
Duncan Milne, Vice President of Cobham Helicopter Services, said the agreement demonstrated the Academy’s collaborative approach to providing the best solutions for its customers and reflected the confidence of industry partners in Cobham’s helicopter training capabilities.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit