Helisota, an international provider of integrated MRO and training services for rotorcraft aviation, has signed a cooperation agreement with a UK-based Cobham Helicopter Academy. The two companies will partner on developing and providing joint training programs for helicopter maintenance personnel and other specialists.
Starting the cooperation, Helisota’s customers will receive access to a wider range of initial and type training, as well as specialized courses that are provided by the UK partner. Cobham Helicopter Academy will be able to offer its students new courses provided by Helisota, covering theoretical and practical training on Mi-8, Mi-17, Mi-171 helicopters.
“Being a one-stop-shop helicopter support provider, we aim at constantly expanding our products in order to ensure that helicopter private and governmental operators can get all required service at one place. With this in mind, we are delighted to start the cooperation with Cobham and its training team. We also hope that it will open new opportunities for both our companies in further expanding the client lists,” shared Anatolij Legenzov, CEO of Helisota.
Duncan Milne, Vice President of Cobham Helicopter Services, said the agreement demonstrated the Academy’s collaborative approach to providing the best solutions for its customers and reflected the confidence of industry partners in Cobham’s helicopter training capabilities.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019