Helisota, an international provider of integrated MRO and training services for rotorcraft aviation, has signed a cooperation agreement with a UK-based Cobham Helicopter Academy. The two companies will partner on developing and providing joint training programs for helicopter maintenance personnel and other specialists.
Starting the cooperation, Helisota’s customers will receive access to a wider range of initial and type training, as well as specialized courses that are provided by the UK partner. Cobham Helicopter Academy will be able to offer its students new courses provided by Helisota, covering theoretical and practical training on Mi-8, Mi-17, Mi-171 helicopters.
“Being a one-stop-shop helicopter support provider, we aim at constantly expanding our products in order to ensure that helicopter private and governmental operators can get all required service at one place. With this in mind, we are delighted to start the cooperation with Cobham and its training team. We also hope that it will open new opportunities for both our companies in further expanding the client lists,” shared Anatolij Legenzov, CEO of Helisota.
Duncan Milne, Vice President of Cobham Helicopter Services, said the agreement demonstrated the Academy’s collaborative approach to providing the best solutions for its customers and reflected the confidence of industry partners in Cobham’s helicopter training capabilities.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020