Helisota, an international provider of integrated MRO and training services for rotorcraft aviation, has signed a cooperation agreement with a UK-based Cobham Helicopter Academy. The two companies will partner on developing and providing joint training programs for helicopter maintenance personnel and other specialists.
Starting the cooperation, Helisota’s customers will receive access to a wider range of initial and type training, as well as specialized courses that are provided by the UK partner. Cobham Helicopter Academy will be able to offer its students new courses provided by Helisota, covering theoretical and practical training on Mi-8, Mi-17, Mi-171 helicopters.
“Being a one-stop-shop helicopter support provider, we aim at constantly expanding our products in order to ensure that helicopter private and governmental operators can get all required service at one place. With this in mind, we are delighted to start the cooperation with Cobham and its training team. We also hope that it will open new opportunities for both our companies in further expanding the client lists,” shared Anatolij Legenzov, CEO of Helisota.
Duncan Milne, Vice President of Cobham Helicopter Services, said the agreement demonstrated the Academy’s collaborative approach to providing the best solutions for its customers and reflected the confidence of industry partners in Cobham’s helicopter training capabilities.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half