Able Aerospace Services, a Textron Inc. company, has been selected by Eagle Australasia to be its exclusive provider for component repair, overhaul and exchange services for helicopter installations in Australia and neighboring countries. It will also assist in the expansion of existing Bell Helicopters Certified Service Facility rating to continue providing solutions to the Australian market.
“Eagle Australasia is widely known and respected for its superior global customer support,” said John Jackson, Vice President of Business Development for Able Aerospace Services. “Our partnership underscores the industry’s growing need to safely, efficiently and cost-effectively maintain its aircraft fleets. We’re honored that Eagle has selected Able to continue – and even further develop – this major market advantage.”
Eagle Australasia was awarded a CSF designation for field maintenance services in Australia and with support from Able Aerospace Services, the company will expand its Australasia CSF designation to include overhaul rating.
“Our customer programs in Australia represented the perfect opportunity for us to begin our working relationship with Able Aerospace Services,” said Grant Boyter, CEO of Eagle Australasia. “Our satellite locations have grown and changed considerably from its inception, and we felt we owed it to our team to supplement our capability with a highly experienced organization to ensure we end up with the most effective solution for both our current customers and ourselves”.
Able’s broad aftermarket maintenance and support capabilities include FAA approved repairs, exchanges and in-house specialized services ranging from electroplating, chemical processing, machining and grinding to NDT testing, hydraulics and bearings services. All in-house work is completed by a collaborative staff of mechanics, engineers, DER experts and customer service specialists, from Able’s 200,000-square-foot headquarters located at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport in Mesa, Arizona.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit