As of this year, the Air Ambulances of Essex and Hertfordshire have been partnered for a decade. With 2017 representing the tenth anniversary of Herts Air Ambulance, the twentieth year of Essex Air Ambulance and the arrival of the Charity’s first purchased helicopter this summer, EHAAT felt it was time to solidify the partnership of the two counties. The rebrand unifies the existing aircraft colour schemes – red for Hertfordshire, and yellow for Essex bringing them together for the first time to signify the united future of the Charity.
The rebrand will culminate at the Charity’s 20th anniversary event on Sunday 25th June 2017. Surrounded by supporters, volunteers and staff, the event at Audley End House will see the unveiling of the rebranded fleet, including the Charity’s two helicopters and Rapid Response Vehicles. It will also be the first public outing of the newly-purchased Agusta Westland AW169.
Research was undertaken by EHAAT to help determine the direction of the rebrand exercise. A working group made up of volunteers, a Trustee and staff discussed ideas, which were then taken into consideration by the Charity’s branding agency, to create the new look.
Consolidating the Charity’s identity will also have cost-saving benefits for EHAAT. Instead of operating two separate websites, as has been done previously, the Charity’s brand new website will host all of the necessary information for supporters, former airlifted patients, event attendees and more. Similarly, where merchandise, staff and volunteer clothing and other assets were originally divided into separate colours and designs for Essex and Hertfordshire, everything will now carry the new definitive brand.
Jane Gurney, CEO of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance said: “The rebrand of the Charity gives us a chance to align the two counties of Essex and Hertfordshire, more so than ever before, and look to the future as one. We are always passionate about innovation, and this step allows us to focus on the bigger picture of delivering the highest possible patient care in order to save lives across the region. With this year marking two huge milestones for the Charity, it’s the perfect time to unveil a more cohesive approach to our operations, and continue to expand the EHAAT family. Our new website will launch on the 6th March and a new Charity shop in Royston will open the very next day, paving the way for the exciting year ahead.”
Rebranding on the 6th March will also mean a change in how the Charity presents its missions. Regardless of the geographical location of the mission – or helicopter or Rapid Response Vehicle used – the Charity asks for editors and reporters to always refer to the Charity as the Essex & Herts Air Ambulance. Our mission is to save lives across Essex, Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas, and EHAAT continues to do so, stronger and more connected than ever before.
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot
- Bell teams with Sumitomo Corp and Japan Airlines to explore Air Mobility
- Airbus Helicopters replaces Keycopter platform with AirbusWorld
- Austrian innovation extends Airbus Helicopters product range
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips