Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and Beijing Yugao Aviation Group (YGA), announced today a signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE). This is the customer’s first aircraft and will be used for Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) and search and rescue transport.
Established in 2007, YGA is a general aviation business group in China committed to providing customers with comprehensive, professional and efficient services including leasing, sales, flight training and airport management.
“Following the announcement of our first-ever HEMS Bell 429 delivery to China, we are thrilled Beijing Yugao Aviation has selected this incredible aircraft to serve life-saving missions throughout the region,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Beijing Yugao Aviation is eager to begin operating the Bell 429, and we look forward to supporting their missions and continuing to expand our presence in the HEMS segment in China.”
The Bell 429 is the only light twin-engine helicopter on the market with true two-litter capability, featuring enough cabin space for two medical attendants and two crew members. The Bell 429 also offers exceptional flight performance with a fully integrated glass cockpit, advanced drive system and best-in-class SBAS navigation and Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) capability. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators. The Bell 429 also features a spacious cabin and extra-large 60 inch side doors, as well as IFR capability certified for single or dual pilot operations.
The Bell 429 is backed by Bell Helicopter’s renowned customer support and service, voted No. 1 for 23 years running by Professional Pilot magazine. Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of suport, and gives customers access to service professionals that are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President