Heli-One, a leading global provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has recently completed Airbus AS332 dynamic component exchanges with a customer in Puerto Rico. The aircraft’s main gearbox and main rotorhead were also recently overhauled at Heli-One’s facilities. The availability of the components allowed the customer to continue to provide services for their utility-based missions with minimal interruption.
The customer operates a fleet of Airbus AS332L1 and AS350B2 aircraft for mixed use, with utility their primary mission type. This exchange was facilitated by Heli-One’s large pool of rotable assets, with freshly overhauled and serviceable part numbers being added regularly. Heli-One’s “Build to Spec” exchange program has a dedicated team to ensure that new part numbers are being sourced to meet current and anticipated customer demands. The exchange program also empowers operators to customize their requests to meet both budget and planning requirements.
“We are happy to provide this customer with these in-demand dynamic components to ensure their aircraft continue to maintain their service levels,” said Eddie Lane, Interim President, Heli-One. “The AS332 is a durable and flexible aircraft that meets many of their rotor wing operational demands and we are happy to support their fleet. We have an extensive Super Puma component exchange pool and through our global network, we were able to quickly procure the right asset to meet their requirements.”
Heli-One has extensive support experience for the AS332 helicopter type with three global facilities having capability. They provide full nose-to-tail MRO services including all levels of inspections, major and minor component overhaul, engine support, testing, avionics, and modifications (including more than 60 proprietary repairs).
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight