Heli-One, a leading global provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has recently completed Airbus AS332 dynamic component exchanges with a customer in Puerto Rico. The aircraft’s main gearbox and main rotorhead were also recently overhauled at Heli-One’s facilities. The availability of the components allowed the customer to continue to provide services for their utility-based missions with minimal interruption.
The customer operates a fleet of Airbus AS332L1 and AS350B2 aircraft for mixed use, with utility their primary mission type. This exchange was facilitated by Heli-One’s large pool of rotable assets, with freshly overhauled and serviceable part numbers being added regularly. Heli-One’s “Build to Spec” exchange program has a dedicated team to ensure that new part numbers are being sourced to meet current and anticipated customer demands. The exchange program also empowers operators to customize their requests to meet both budget and planning requirements.
“We are happy to provide this customer with these in-demand dynamic components to ensure their aircraft continue to maintain their service levels,” said Eddie Lane, Interim President, Heli-One. “The AS332 is a durable and flexible aircraft that meets many of their rotor wing operational demands and we are happy to support their fleet. We have an extensive Super Puma component exchange pool and through our global network, we were able to quickly procure the right asset to meet their requirements.”
Heli-One has extensive support experience for the AS332 helicopter type with three global facilities having capability. They provide full nose-to-tail MRO services including all levels of inspections, major and minor component overhaul, engine support, testing, avionics, and modifications (including more than 60 proprietary repairs).
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS