Heli-One, a leading global provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has recently completed Airbus AS332 dynamic component exchanges with a customer in Puerto Rico. The aircraft’s main gearbox and main rotorhead were also recently overhauled at Heli-One’s facilities. The availability of the components allowed the customer to continue to provide services for their utility-based missions with minimal interruption.
The customer operates a fleet of Airbus AS332L1 and AS350B2 aircraft for mixed use, with utility their primary mission type. This exchange was facilitated by Heli-One’s large pool of rotable assets, with freshly overhauled and serviceable part numbers being added regularly. Heli-One’s “Build to Spec” exchange program has a dedicated team to ensure that new part numbers are being sourced to meet current and anticipated customer demands. The exchange program also empowers operators to customize their requests to meet both budget and planning requirements.
“We are happy to provide this customer with these in-demand dynamic components to ensure their aircraft continue to maintain their service levels,” said Eddie Lane, Interim President, Heli-One. “The AS332 is a durable and flexible aircraft that meets many of their rotor wing operational demands and we are happy to support their fleet. We have an extensive Super Puma component exchange pool and through our global network, we were able to quickly procure the right asset to meet their requirements.”
Heli-One has extensive support experience for the AS332 helicopter type with three global facilities having capability. They provide full nose-to-tail MRO services including all levels of inspections, major and minor component overhaul, engine support, testing, avionics, and modifications (including more than 60 proprietary repairs).
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics