Heli-One, a leading global provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has recently completed Airbus AS332 dynamic component exchanges with a customer in Puerto Rico. The aircraft’s main gearbox and main rotorhead were also recently overhauled at Heli-One’s facilities. The availability of the components allowed the customer to continue to provide services for their utility-based missions with minimal interruption.
The customer operates a fleet of Airbus AS332L1 and AS350B2 aircraft for mixed use, with utility their primary mission type. This exchange was facilitated by Heli-One’s large pool of rotable assets, with freshly overhauled and serviceable part numbers being added regularly. Heli-One’s “Build to Spec” exchange program has a dedicated team to ensure that new part numbers are being sourced to meet current and anticipated customer demands. The exchange program also empowers operators to customize their requests to meet both budget and planning requirements.
“We are happy to provide this customer with these in-demand dynamic components to ensure their aircraft continue to maintain their service levels,” said Eddie Lane, Interim President, Heli-One. “The AS332 is a durable and flexible aircraft that meets many of their rotor wing operational demands and we are happy to support their fleet. We have an extensive Super Puma component exchange pool and through our global network, we were able to quickly procure the right asset to meet their requirements.”
Heli-One has extensive support experience for the AS332 helicopter type with three global facilities having capability. They provide full nose-to-tail MRO services including all levels of inspections, major and minor component overhaul, engine support, testing, avionics, and modifications (including more than 60 proprietary repairs).
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual