Heli-One, a leading global provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has recently completed Airbus AS332 dynamic component exchanges with a customer in Puerto Rico. The aircraft’s main gearbox and main rotorhead were also recently overhauled at Heli-One’s facilities. The availability of the components allowed the customer to continue to provide services for their utility-based missions with minimal interruption.
The customer operates a fleet of Airbus AS332L1 and AS350B2 aircraft for mixed use, with utility their primary mission type. This exchange was facilitated by Heli-One’s large pool of rotable assets, with freshly overhauled and serviceable part numbers being added regularly. Heli-One’s “Build to Spec” exchange program has a dedicated team to ensure that new part numbers are being sourced to meet current and anticipated customer demands. The exchange program also empowers operators to customize their requests to meet both budget and planning requirements.
“We are happy to provide this customer with these in-demand dynamic components to ensure their aircraft continue to maintain their service levels,” said Eddie Lane, Interim President, Heli-One. “The AS332 is a durable and flexible aircraft that meets many of their rotor wing operational demands and we are happy to support their fleet. We have an extensive Super Puma component exchange pool and through our global network, we were able to quickly procure the right asset to meet their requirements.”
Heli-One has extensive support experience for the AS332 helicopter type with three global facilities having capability. They provide full nose-to-tail MRO services including all levels of inspections, major and minor component overhaul, engine support, testing, avionics, and modifications (including more than 60 proprietary repairs).
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award