In line with its plans of holding a stronger position in the aviation industry here in Asia, PhilJets Group confirms during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE), happening on April 11 to 13, 2017, the delivery of its latest addition of Bell 407 GXP Helicopter to its fleet this month. In addition, PhilJets also expects the arrival of two Airbus H130 and one H145 later this year – bringing the boutique aviation group’s aircraft lineup to reach 10 Helicopters and 2 Business Jets by end of the 2017.
PhilJets’ first participation to the ABACE marks its ambition to develop closer ties within the Chinese market, explaining further its visions of strengthening its business relationship with China and North Asian Business Aviation communities. The company became a member of ASBAA in 2015 and has been on a fast-paced growth since then adding eight brand new aircrafts in its fleet.
The new aircrafts are expected to be available to the PhilJets’ clientele within the second-half of the year – forecasting a full capacity by 2018. Geoffroy Cahen, Head of Sales & Marketing, explains: “Business Aviation has been growing in the Philippines and PhilJets has been a strong advocate. Now that the Philippines and China are getting much closer, we believe PhilJets is well positioned to provide Chinese businessmen and business travelers, the most suitable aviation services for their requirements”.
Kisha Roxas adds “We are starting in the community and we shall be more involved, now that we reach a size critical enough to play an active role in the Business Aviation scene in Asia Pacific. We are looking for more partnerships”.
With the brand new Airbus, Bell, Bombardier and Cessna aircrafts on the frontline, PhilJets is confident and well-positioned to cover extensive market segments from VIP charters to high net worth tourists for both regional and international travelers.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance