In line with its plans of holding a stronger position in the aviation industry here in Asia, PhilJets Group confirms during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE), happening on April 11 to 13, 2017, the delivery of its latest addition of Bell 407 GXP Helicopter to its fleet this month. In addition, PhilJets also expects the arrival of two Airbus H130 and one H145 later this year – bringing the boutique aviation group’s aircraft lineup to reach 10 Helicopters and 2 Business Jets by end of the 2017.
PhilJets’ first participation to the ABACE marks its ambition to develop closer ties within the Chinese market, explaining further its visions of strengthening its business relationship with China and North Asian Business Aviation communities. The company became a member of ASBAA in 2015 and has been on a fast-paced growth since then adding eight brand new aircrafts in its fleet.
The new aircrafts are expected to be available to the PhilJets’ clientele within the second-half of the year – forecasting a full capacity by 2018. Geoffroy Cahen, Head of Sales & Marketing, explains: “Business Aviation has been growing in the Philippines and PhilJets has been a strong advocate. Now that the Philippines and China are getting much closer, we believe PhilJets is well positioned to provide Chinese businessmen and business travelers, the most suitable aviation services for their requirements”.
Kisha Roxas adds “We are starting in the community and we shall be more involved, now that we reach a size critical enough to play an active role in the Business Aviation scene in Asia Pacific. We are looking for more partnerships”.
With the brand new Airbus, Bell, Bombardier and Cessna aircrafts on the frontline, PhilJets is confident and well-positioned to cover extensive market segments from VIP charters to high net worth tourists for both regional and international travelers.
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145