Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and Hubei Tongcheng General Aviation Co. Ltd. announced today a signed purchase agreement for two Bell 505 helicopters during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE). The customer will use the two aircraft for agriculture pesticide management missions.
“We were thrilled to begin delivery of the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X this year and proud to continue to see an outstanding global demand for the aircraft,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Hubei Tongcheng General Aviation recognizes the unmatched performance and multi-mission capabilities of the Bell 505, and we look forward to delivering the two aircraft to our valued customer.”
The customer response has been astounding since the initial launch in 2014 and the company continues to see strong conversion of letters of intent (LOI) on the 505. Company officials see growth for the Bell 505 in the tourism and light utility sectors.
The reliability, speed, performance, and maneuverability of the Bell 505 is integrated with a flat floor, open cabin that is configurable for a wide variety of missions and payloads. The spacious cabin can be configured to carry up to four passengers or configured for internal cargo missions by removing quick disconnect rear cabin seats and/or copilot seat. The Bell 505’s flat floor cabin design and large rectangular baggage compartment lets the Bell 505 adapt to your changing mission needs. These features combined with a proven and reliable drivetrain and rotor system make the Bell 505 a true multi-mission aircraft in the short light single-engine market.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance