For over three decades, Med-Trans Air Medical Transport (Med-Trans) has been providing the necessary quick response when lives are on the line. Their extensive, varied helicopter fleet includes numerous Bell 407s that provide transport for a variety of hospital systems, medical centers and EMS agencies in 25 states.
Over the years, we have been proud to be a helicopter manufacturer Med-Trans puts its trust in and was happy to deliver another Bell 407GXP to them this week.
To celebrate the occasion, a typical, run-of-the-mill delivery ceremony wasn’t conducted but rather to keep it true to its HEMS mission, we were proud to host a blood drive at our facility with Marsh Regional Blood Center and Med-Trans’ Tennessee-based Wings Air Rescue. For those who attended they had a chance to check out Wings Air Rescue’s Bell 407 on display. More than 25 people donated providing 20 units of life-saving blood.
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified