Airbus Helicopters and Bangkok Helicopter Services (BHS) from Thailand held a ceremony at the Rotorcraft Asia Exhibition, to celebrate BHS as a pioneer in South East Asia for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), and committed operations for ten years. BHS has proved once again as a pioneer recently, operating since 2017 the first H145 in EMS configuration for Asia Pacific region.
The ceremony was graced by Mr Kirati Kraiprasit, from BHS. Airbus Helicopters’ Vice President and Head of Sales – South East Asia & Pacific, Fabrice Rochereau, presented Mr Kirati Kraiprasit with the award to commemorate the milestone.
BHS currently operates two H145 helicopters for its EMS missions. Its first was delivered in 2007.
The H145 is the latest member of the 4-ton-class twin-engine helicopter family, which has a fleet of close to 1,200 in service globally, clocking over 4.6 million flight hours. While the aircraft is leading choice in the EMS and corporate transportation segments, its built-in versatility makes it the best candidate for a variety of missions. The light rotorcraft incorporates Airbus Helicopters’ trademark Fenestron and innovative Helionix avionics suite for enhanced safety, increased performance and reduced pilot workload.Rib
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President