Air BP, the international aviation fuel products and service supplier, today announces the appointment of Irene Lores as Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager, effective immediately.
Irene will be based at Air BP’s offices in Madrid, Spain and will be responsible for the company’s global sales and marketing activity in general aviation. She brings over 17 years of highly valuable and relevant experience to the role from within Air BP and parent company, BP, which she joined in 2000 after several years of experience in the finance industry. She previously held the positions of Risk Manager and then Supply Manager at BP, and most recently served as West Mediterranean Cluster General Manager, Air BP, a position she held for five years.
A Spanish national and educated in Spain, Irene is pleased to be taking on the new role with one of the world’s largest suppliers of aviation fuels. One of her first assignments will be to attend the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) in Geneva during May 22-24 where she will meet with clients and partners on the Air BP Booth #C88 and announce Air BP’s latest exciting new offering from RocketRoute.
Commenting on her appointment, she said: “I am pleased to be taking up my new role at a very exciting time for general aviation at Air BP and look forward to further growing our business. I am passionate about general aviation and look forward to serving our customers in the very best way possible. Our relationship with RocketRoute continues to develop and the new RocketRoute Fuel App offers our general aviation customers a fresh and exciting way of purchasing fuel. Watch this space for another new innovation to be announced at EBACE for the benefit of our customers.”
Irene holds a degree in Economics & Business Management from Madrid Autonoma University and is a leading member of the BP Women International Network in Spain.
- Robinson Opens Dedicated MRO Facility
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance