5Star Plans is a new Safran Helicopter Engines support contract designed for customers operating up to five helicopters. It offers five different levels of service covering scheduled and unscheduled events, standard exchange, preferential engine pool access, warranty extension and (depending on customer profile and mission types) by-the-hour support.
Bruno Even commented: “This contract takes our commercial relationship with Aero Peace to greater heights. We appreciate their confidence in our program and look forward to supporting them in over the years ahead.” Mr. Kim said: “5Star Plans is perfectly tailored to supporting our missions and we are confident that Safran will meet our requirements”.
For the last four years, Aero Peace has been a level 1 & 2 Safran Certified Maintenance Center (CMC) for Arriel 1E2, 1D1, 2S1 and 2S2 engines to support civil customers in South Korea.
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue