5Star Plans is a new Safran Helicopter Engines support contract designed for customers operating up to five helicopters. It offers five different levels of service covering scheduled and unscheduled events, standard exchange, preferential engine pool access, warranty extension and (depending on customer profile and mission types) by-the-hour support.
Bruno Even commented: “This contract takes our commercial relationship with Aero Peace to greater heights. We appreciate their confidence in our program and look forward to supporting them in over the years ahead.” Mr. Kim said: “5Star Plans is perfectly tailored to supporting our missions and we are confident that Safran will meet our requirements”.
For the last four years, Aero Peace has been a level 1 & 2 Safran Certified Maintenance Center (CMC) for Arriel 1E2, 1D1, 2S1 and 2S2 engines to support civil customers in South Korea.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support