Spanish Army has awarded the joint venture Thales Programas and Europavia a contract for the maintenance of the communications and electronics systems of the helicopters until 2019. The service has a budget of 1.5 million euros and contemplates the possibility of an extension of the contract until 2020.
The service awarded to the joint venture provides for both corrective and preventive maintenance of navigation systems, communications, inertial navigation, control panels, indicators, temperature probes, radars and electric compasses of helicopters. At the same time, it will supply spares, equipment and tools for these aircrafts.
The helicopters included in the maintenance and inspection tasks are: HT17 (Chinook CH-47D), HU18 (Agusta AB212), HU21 Super Puma, HE-26 (Eco-Charlie-135), HT27 (Cougar AS532UL) HA28 (Tiger) and NH90.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf