- If you have your user name and password, you can access a prepopulated Application for Space with your company’s information already entered. If you do not know your user name and/or password, click here.
- When applying online, you will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt.
- You will also have the option of printing your Application for Space or you can save it in your inbox for easy access.
The deadline for submitting your Application for Space and payment for Lottery 1 is June 23, 2017. Lottery 1 is for returning HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 exhibitors. The deadline for Lottery 2 is August 25, 2017. Application and payment must be received by the deadline to be included in the lottery. Click here for more information.
Rules & Regulations
The Rules & Regulations for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018, which include information on insurance, cancellation policies, booth regulations, and more, can be found on the HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 website.
Reminder: HAI offers ways to positively impact your booth space assignment by advancing to Lottery 1, Stage 1 or Stage 2. Of the 2016 exhibitors who took advantage of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, 90 percent qualified for Lottery 1, Stage 2 and received their preferred booth space for HAI HELI-EXPO 2017.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards