- If you have your user name and password, you can access a prepopulated Application for Space with your company’s information already entered. If you do not know your user name and/or password, click here.
- When applying online, you will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt.
- You will also have the option of printing your Application for Space or you can save it in your inbox for easy access.
The deadline for submitting your Application for Space and payment for Lottery 1 is June 23, 2017. Lottery 1 is for returning HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 exhibitors. The deadline for Lottery 2 is August 25, 2017. Application and payment must be received by the deadline to be included in the lottery. Click here for more information.
Rules & Regulations
The Rules & Regulations for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018, which include information on insurance, cancellation policies, booth regulations, and more, can be found on the HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 website.
Reminder: HAI offers ways to positively impact your booth space assignment by advancing to Lottery 1, Stage 1 or Stage 2. Of the 2016 exhibitors who took advantage of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, 90 percent qualified for Lottery 1, Stage 2 and received their preferred booth space for HAI HELI-EXPO 2017.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum