- If you have your user name and password, you can access a prepopulated Application for Space with your company’s information already entered. If you do not know your user name and/or password, click here.
- When applying online, you will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt.
- You will also have the option of printing your Application for Space or you can save it in your inbox for easy access.
The deadline for submitting your Application for Space and payment for Lottery 1 is June 23, 2017. Lottery 1 is for returning HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 exhibitors. The deadline for Lottery 2 is August 25, 2017. Application and payment must be received by the deadline to be included in the lottery. Click here for more information.
Rules & Regulations
The Rules & Regulations for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018, which include information on insurance, cancellation policies, booth regulations, and more, can be found on the HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 website.
Reminder: HAI offers ways to positively impact your booth space assignment by advancing to Lottery 1, Stage 1 or Stage 2. Of the 2016 exhibitors who took advantage of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, 90 percent qualified for Lottery 1, Stage 2 and received their preferred booth space for HAI HELI-EXPO 2017.
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique