- If you have your user name and password, you can access a prepopulated Application for Space with your company’s information already entered. If you do not know your user name and/or password, click here.
- When applying online, you will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt.
- You will also have the option of printing your Application for Space or you can save it in your inbox for easy access.
The deadline for submitting your Application for Space and payment for Lottery 1 is June 23, 2017. Lottery 1 is for returning HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 exhibitors. The deadline for Lottery 2 is August 25, 2017. Application and payment must be received by the deadline to be included in the lottery. Click here for more information.
Rules & Regulations
The Rules & Regulations for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018, which include information on insurance, cancellation policies, booth regulations, and more, can be found on the HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 website.
Reminder: HAI offers ways to positively impact your booth space assignment by advancing to Lottery 1, Stage 1 or Stage 2. Of the 2016 exhibitors who took advantage of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, 90 percent qualified for Lottery 1, Stage 2 and received their preferred booth space for HAI HELI-EXPO 2017.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade