- If you have your user name and password, you can access a prepopulated Application for Space with your company’s information already entered. If you do not know your user name and/or password, click here.
- When applying online, you will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt.
- You will also have the option of printing your Application for Space or you can save it in your inbox for easy access.
The deadline for submitting your Application for Space and payment for Lottery 1 is June 23, 2017. Lottery 1 is for returning HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 exhibitors. The deadline for Lottery 2 is August 25, 2017. Application and payment must be received by the deadline to be included in the lottery. Click here for more information.
Rules & Regulations
The Rules & Regulations for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018, which include information on insurance, cancellation policies, booth regulations, and more, can be found on the HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 website.
Reminder: HAI offers ways to positively impact your booth space assignment by advancing to Lottery 1, Stage 1 or Stage 2. Of the 2016 exhibitors who took advantage of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, 90 percent qualified for Lottery 1, Stage 2 and received their preferred booth space for HAI HELI-EXPO 2017.
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing