The Army Aviation Association Scholarship Foundation was created in 1963 to recognize and provide scholarship grants to the children of its members and deceased members who sought college-entry financial aid.
Keith Flail, Bell Helicopter’s vice president of Global Military Business Development, presented the ceremonial check to retired Army BG Thomas Konitzer, president of the Army Aviation Association of America’s scholarship fund committee.
“We are proud to continue our tradition of giving to both of these outstanding organizations supporting the families of the men and women who have served in the U.S. Army and preserving the history of Army Aviation,” said Flail. “AAAA provides a great venue for us to meet with important organizations that support the men and women that are core to Bell Helicopter, and we look forward to this opportunity every year.”
Additionally, Bell Helicopter made a $5,000 donation to the U.S. Army Aviation Museum Foundation, Inc. The Army Aviation Museum maintains a collection of more than 160 military aircraft, including several Bell Helicopter aircraft, in what is one of the largest collections of military helicopters in the world. The Museum provides an opportunity for the public to interact with and understand history while also capturing the human spirit and proud heritage of Army Aviation.
Bell Helicopter’s Keith Flail presented the ceremonial check to LTG (Retired) Daniel J. Petrosky, Chairman of the Army Aviation Museum Foundation Board of Directors.
The Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit provides the Army Aviation community with the opportunity for professional development, and brings together Army Aviation, government leaders and industry representatives. Attendees will be able to hear leadership messages in general sessions, network with fellow attendees in deep dive sessions on technology and training, and attend presentations from U.S. Army leadership. The annual show also features recognition ceremonies for deserving Aviation soldiers and units.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020