The Army Aviation Association Scholarship Foundation was created in 1963 to recognize and provide scholarship grants to the children of its members and deceased members who sought college-entry financial aid.
Keith Flail, Bell Helicopter’s vice president of Global Military Business Development, presented the ceremonial check to retired Army BG Thomas Konitzer, president of the Army Aviation Association of America’s scholarship fund committee.
“We are proud to continue our tradition of giving to both of these outstanding organizations supporting the families of the men and women who have served in the U.S. Army and preserving the history of Army Aviation,” said Flail. “AAAA provides a great venue for us to meet with important organizations that support the men and women that are core to Bell Helicopter, and we look forward to this opportunity every year.”
Additionally, Bell Helicopter made a $5,000 donation to the U.S. Army Aviation Museum Foundation, Inc. The Army Aviation Museum maintains a collection of more than 160 military aircraft, including several Bell Helicopter aircraft, in what is one of the largest collections of military helicopters in the world. The Museum provides an opportunity for the public to interact with and understand history while also capturing the human spirit and proud heritage of Army Aviation.
Bell Helicopter’s Keith Flail presented the ceremonial check to LTG (Retired) Daniel J. Petrosky, Chairman of the Army Aviation Museum Foundation Board of Directors.
The Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit provides the Army Aviation community with the opportunity for professional development, and brings together Army Aviation, government leaders and industry representatives. Attendees will be able to hear leadership messages in general sessions, network with fellow attendees in deep dive sessions on technology and training, and attend presentations from U.S. Army leadership. The annual show also features recognition ceremonies for deserving Aviation soldiers and units.
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream