Starting today, those interested in attending the CHC Safety & Quality Summit this year can purchase tickets at a discount during the early registration period.
Early registration for the 13th CHC Safety & Quality Summit is available through May 31, 2017, during which time reserving your place at the Summit is reduced to $1085.00, compared to the normal price of $1185.00.
This year, the Summit will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, near CHC’s global headquarters – a first for the industry-leading aviation safety event. Previous years have drawn upward of 750 attendees or more from around the world.
The theme for this year is: “Can we truly manage all the risk: what if the barriers are not as robust as they seem?” Attendees are invited to gather with colleagues and industry professionals to collaborate and share best practices on ways to improve our industry through promoting awareness of safety in human factors.
Delegates have an opportunity to attend an opening day plenary session with presentations by Stephen Carver, Senior Lecturer in Project & Programme Management from the Cranfield School of Management, and Dr. Nicklas Dalstrom, Human Factors Manager from Emirates Flight Operations Training.
Attendees will also have the option to register for two post-courses taught by industry experts immediately following the Summit:
- The Accident/Incident Investigation course, led by Mark Brosnan, Safety and Compliance Manager, CHC Helicopter, which will run from Sept. 30 – Oct. 2, and
- The Human Factors (HFACS) course, led by Dr. Scott Shappell, co-developer of the HFACS system, which will run from Sept. 30 – Oct. 1.
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director