Starting today, those interested in attending the CHC Safety & Quality Summit this year can purchase tickets at a discount during the early registration period.
Early registration for the 13th CHC Safety & Quality Summit is available through May 31, 2017, during which time reserving your place at the Summit is reduced to $1085.00, compared to the normal price of $1185.00.
This year, the Summit will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, near CHC’s global headquarters – a first for the industry-leading aviation safety event. Previous years have drawn upward of 750 attendees or more from around the world.
The theme for this year is: “Can we truly manage all the risk: what if the barriers are not as robust as they seem?” Attendees are invited to gather with colleagues and industry professionals to collaborate and share best practices on ways to improve our industry through promoting awareness of safety in human factors.
Delegates have an opportunity to attend an opening day plenary session with presentations by Stephen Carver, Senior Lecturer in Project & Programme Management from the Cranfield School of Management, and Dr. Nicklas Dalstrom, Human Factors Manager from Emirates Flight Operations Training.
Attendees will also have the option to register for two post-courses taught by industry experts immediately following the Summit:
- The Accident/Incident Investigation course, led by Mark Brosnan, Safety and Compliance Manager, CHC Helicopter, which will run from Sept. 30 – Oct. 2, and
- The Human Factors (HFACS) course, led by Dr. Scott Shappell, co-developer of the HFACS system, which will run from Sept. 30 – Oct. 1.
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham