The UTair-Helicopter Services package includes SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A satellite air asset tracking unit, SKYTRAC CDP/DVI cockpit display panel and dispatch voice interface, and SkyWeb cloud-based data management services. The system provides GPS position, altitude, speed, heading and identifying aircraft data at configurable reporting intervals of 0.5 to 3 minutes. Automated status reports are sent to the operator with Avionics On, Block Start, Engine On, Take-off, Landing and more. Crew can easily forward manual status updates related to fuel, passengers, cargo weight and other mission parameters using built-in quick messaging features.
“SKYTRAC has helped us easily meet requirements for our peace-keeping missions while supporting and streamlining our day to day flight operations. The SkyWeb data management tool provides a clear and easy interface for tracking flights fleet-wide, and the SKYTRAC hardware provides reliable global real-time data coverage suitable for our remote operations,” said Alexey Vinogradov, President of UTair-Helicopter Services.
“SKYTRAC is proud to work with UTair, the largest helicopter company in Russia and one of the world’s leading helicopter operators. As an industry leader, UTairHelicopter Services looks to make systematic improvements to their Safety Management Systems. We’ve provided our best, high precision tracking technology to assist them in their mission,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President