The UTair-Helicopter Services package includes SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A satellite air asset tracking unit, SKYTRAC CDP/DVI cockpit display panel and dispatch voice interface, and SkyWeb cloud-based data management services. The system provides GPS position, altitude, speed, heading and identifying aircraft data at configurable reporting intervals of 0.5 to 3 minutes. Automated status reports are sent to the operator with Avionics On, Block Start, Engine On, Take-off, Landing and more. Crew can easily forward manual status updates related to fuel, passengers, cargo weight and other mission parameters using built-in quick messaging features.
“SKYTRAC has helped us easily meet requirements for our peace-keeping missions while supporting and streamlining our day to day flight operations. The SkyWeb data management tool provides a clear and easy interface for tracking flights fleet-wide, and the SKYTRAC hardware provides reliable global real-time data coverage suitable for our remote operations,” said Alexey Vinogradov, President of UTair-Helicopter Services.
“SKYTRAC is proud to work with UTair, the largest helicopter company in Russia and one of the world’s leading helicopter operators. As an industry leader, UTairHelicopter Services looks to make systematic improvements to their Safety Management Systems. We’ve provided our best, high precision tracking technology to assist them in their mission,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International