The UTair-Helicopter Services package includes SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A satellite air asset tracking unit, SKYTRAC CDP/DVI cockpit display panel and dispatch voice interface, and SkyWeb cloud-based data management services. The system provides GPS position, altitude, speed, heading and identifying aircraft data at configurable reporting intervals of 0.5 to 3 minutes. Automated status reports are sent to the operator with Avionics On, Block Start, Engine On, Take-off, Landing and more. Crew can easily forward manual status updates related to fuel, passengers, cargo weight and other mission parameters using built-in quick messaging features.
“SKYTRAC has helped us easily meet requirements for our peace-keeping missions while supporting and streamlining our day to day flight operations. The SkyWeb data management tool provides a clear and easy interface for tracking flights fleet-wide, and the SKYTRAC hardware provides reliable global real-time data coverage suitable for our remote operations,” said Alexey Vinogradov, President of UTair-Helicopter Services.
“SKYTRAC is proud to work with UTair, the largest helicopter company in Russia and one of the world’s leading helicopter operators. As an industry leader, UTairHelicopter Services looks to make systematic improvements to their Safety Management Systems. We’ve provided our best, high precision tracking technology to assist them in their mission,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring