The UTair-Helicopter Services package includes SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A satellite air asset tracking unit, SKYTRAC CDP/DVI cockpit display panel and dispatch voice interface, and SkyWeb cloud-based data management services. The system provides GPS position, altitude, speed, heading and identifying aircraft data at configurable reporting intervals of 0.5 to 3 minutes. Automated status reports are sent to the operator with Avionics On, Block Start, Engine On, Take-off, Landing and more. Crew can easily forward manual status updates related to fuel, passengers, cargo weight and other mission parameters using built-in quick messaging features.
“SKYTRAC has helped us easily meet requirements for our peace-keeping missions while supporting and streamlining our day to day flight operations. The SkyWeb data management tool provides a clear and easy interface for tracking flights fleet-wide, and the SKYTRAC hardware provides reliable global real-time data coverage suitable for our remote operations,” said Alexey Vinogradov, President of UTair-Helicopter Services.
“SKYTRAC is proud to work with UTair, the largest helicopter company in Russia and one of the world’s leading helicopter operators. As an industry leader, UTairHelicopter Services looks to make systematic improvements to their Safety Management Systems. We’ve provided our best, high precision tracking technology to assist them in their mission,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement
- COVID19 – Christoph München in action with EpiShuttle