HNZ will supply one leased Sikorsky S-92 heavy helicopter to provide 365-day search and rescue and medical evacuation services, in order to support both offshore facilities in Australia. The contract terms are five years, plus two, two-year optional renewal periods.
“We are very excited to expand our S-92 operations in Broome to include full all-weather search and rescue services. This new contract extends our relationships with both INPEX and Shell and we are pleased with the continued confidence they have placed in us,” said Don Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer of HNZ Group.
This new contract builds on HNZ’s current business in Australia, where HNZ has performed helicopter transportation operations for over 20 years. Alongside the recently announced INPEX contract award to the PHI HNZ Joint Operation, this contract expands HNZ’s S-92 operations in Broome, Western Australia.
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey