HNZ will supply one leased Sikorsky S-92 heavy helicopter to provide 365-day search and rescue and medical evacuation services, in order to support both offshore facilities in Australia. The contract terms are five years, plus two, two-year optional renewal periods.
“We are very excited to expand our S-92 operations in Broome to include full all-weather search and rescue services. This new contract extends our relationships with both INPEX and Shell and we are pleased with the continued confidence they have placed in us,” said Don Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer of HNZ Group.
This new contract builds on HNZ’s current business in Australia, where HNZ has performed helicopter transportation operations for over 20 years. Alongside the recently announced INPEX contract award to the PHI HNZ Joint Operation, this contract expands HNZ’s S-92 operations in Broome, Western Australia.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet