Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today the delivery of a Bell 429 to Beijing Jinyu General Aviation Co., Ltd. (Beijing Jinyu). The customer’s Bell 429 is outfitted for multi-mission capabilities including Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS). Beijing Jinyu accepted the delivery at Bell Helicopter’s facility in Mirabel, Canada.
“The Bell 429 is quickly becoming the aircraft of choice in China for mission critical flight operations, including HEMS,” said Jose Jacinto Monge, managing director, China. “The Bell 429 is backed by the largest customer support network in the industry and we are honored Beijing Jinyu has put its trust in Bell Helicopter and the Bell 429 to serve the people of Beijing.”
Established in October 2016, Beijing Jinyu is a general aviation business group focused on private and commercial pilot training, aircraft operations, charter, and a variety of helicopter utility missions ranging from fire-fighting to air ambulance services.
Designed with the future in mind, the Bell 429 meets and exceeds today’s airworthiness requirements to enhance occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. As part of our continuous product upgrades, the Bell 429 has recently received type certification from Transport Canada to operate with an increased external load up to 8,000 lbs., adding an additional capability of 500 lbs. Innovation is at the heart of the Bell 429 light twin helicopter. The use of metallic and composite parts in its construction creates the perfect balance between rigidity and flexibility, safety and durability. An advanced avionics and systems monitoring suite ensures outstanding maintainability and aircraft readiness.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit