Five French manufacturers of components for helicopters will take part in the 10th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2017, taking place from 25 to 27 May at the Crocus Expo IEC in Moscow. Esterline, Hutchinson, Nicomatic, Permaswage and Sela will exhibit at the National Pavilion of France, organized by the Business France national agency: Trade and Investment Mission of the Embassy of France in Russia.
Establishment of the National French Pavilion will allow to unite leading French manufacturers of components for the helicopter industry in one place in order to conduct an efficient dialogue with Russian clients.
The companies presented at the National Pavilion of France are leading in their industries and well known to Russian specialists. Leach International Europe (Esterline Power Systems) is a leader in the on-board electrical equipment, develops and manufactures a wide range of highly reliable electromechanical and solid-state commutation components for aerospace, railway and nuclear industries.
Founded in 1853, Hutchinson Group is a global leader that produces rubber-metal spare parts for the automotive and aviation industries. The company designs and offers vibration suppression products, seals, anti-icing and fluid transportation systems.
Nicomatic has been involved in R&D of innovative connectors and heavy duty switching devices for 35 years. The company’s products have ISO 9001: 2008 and EN9100:2009 certification for aerospace use.
Permaswage, being a technological leader in hydraulic connectors, has been the original equipment supplier for Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo, Sikorsky and other leading manufacturers for more than half a century.
Founded in 1920, Sela started with the invention of ultraviolet fluorescent lamps for the aircraft cockpits and became later a large-scale supplier of modern lineup of LED illumination panels for light and heavy helicopters of various types. For example, Airbus Helicopters’ rotorcrafts are equipped with cabin lights made by Sela.
Business France is the French national agency supporting the international development of the French economy. Business France is present in 70 countries around the world and employs more than 1500 employees.
France is one of the leading countries in the aerospace industry and one of the key Russian partners in this area. French companies regularly participate in the HeliRussia expo.
HeliRussia 2017 is held in accordance with the Russian Government decree and organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. The event is also supported by Helicopter Industry Association.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support