On the 26th of April Airlift AS has been awarded from the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority of both Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance Organisation Approvals on Leonardo AW169 helicopter in accordance with EU 1321/2014 (Annex I EASA Part-M and Annex II EASA Part-145).
Airlift, first Norwegian organisation to add the AW169 to its approvals, is willing to offer technical AW169 services to third party operators, especially in Norway and Scandinavia where the new type have good market potentials on off shore as well governmental duties.
The milestone has been reached more than one month in advance to the delivery of three new AW169, that will be operated by Airlift from 1st of July on Maritime Pilot Services (LOS) from its bases on the airports of Bergen and Hammerfest, on a 6 years contract with the Norwegian Coastal Agency (Kystverket) as well as made available for ad-hoc charters.
Also Airlift’s Design Organisation (DOA), that has previously worked on the AW139, is near to completion of its first modification on the AW169 for a third party customer.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf