On the 26th of April Airlift AS has been awarded from the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority of both Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance Organisation Approvals on Leonardo AW169 helicopter in accordance with EU 1321/2014 (Annex I EASA Part-M and Annex II EASA Part-145).
Airlift, first Norwegian organisation to add the AW169 to its approvals, is willing to offer technical AW169 services to third party operators, especially in Norway and Scandinavia where the new type have good market potentials on off shore as well governmental duties.
The milestone has been reached more than one month in advance to the delivery of three new AW169, that will be operated by Airlift from 1st of July on Maritime Pilot Services (LOS) from its bases on the airports of Bergen and Hammerfest, on a 6 years contract with the Norwegian Coastal Agency (Kystverket) as well as made available for ad-hoc charters.
Also Airlift’s Design Organisation (DOA), that has previously worked on the AW139, is near to completion of its first modification on the AW169 for a third party customer.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS