Sundance Helicopters, Inc., the most experienced and top-rated experiential tour company in Las Vegas, will be the only tour company to offer helicopter tours over the Las Vegas Strip for a front row seat of the Fourth of July fireworks. An exclusive picnic option is also available where views of the fireworks shows throughout the Las Vegas valley can be seen at a secluded scenic overlook.
“Watching 4th of July fireworks from our helicopters or from our private picnic area is truly the awe-inspiring and unique way to celebrate Independence Day,” said Jim Greiner, President, Sundance Helicopters, Inc., “These tours will feature the beauty of our city and the celebration of our country.”
This Fireworks Aerial tour begins with a stretch limousine pickup from various hotels in Las Vegas. Once at Sundance Helicopters, guests will enjoy a champagne toast before being escorted onto state-of-the-art helicopters. In the air, revelers will fly 800 feet above the Las Vegas Strip to witness various fireworks displays from across the valley and from Strip hotel properties. There are only 60 seats available for this tour starting at $199 per person.
An exclusive 4th of July Twilight Picnic tour is also available where guests will be flown to the Hoover Dam and back to Las Vegas towards a private bluff overlooking the breathtaking views of the Valley during sunset. At the overlook, guests will enjoy a champagne picnic with patriotic music and witness the city fireworks shows. After the picnic, guests will then be escorted back to helicopters to fly over the Las Vegas Strip. There are limited seats available for this tour starting at $349 per person.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO