Sundance Helicopters, Inc., the most experienced and top-rated experiential tour company in Las Vegas, will be the only tour company to offer helicopter tours over the Las Vegas Strip for a front row seat of the Fourth of July fireworks. An exclusive picnic option is also available where views of the fireworks shows throughout the Las Vegas valley can be seen at a secluded scenic overlook.
“Watching 4th of July fireworks from our helicopters or from our private picnic area is truly the awe-inspiring and unique way to celebrate Independence Day,” said Jim Greiner, President, Sundance Helicopters, Inc., “These tours will feature the beauty of our city and the celebration of our country.”
This Fireworks Aerial tour begins with a stretch limousine pickup from various hotels in Las Vegas. Once at Sundance Helicopters, guests will enjoy a champagne toast before being escorted onto state-of-the-art helicopters. In the air, revelers will fly 800 feet above the Las Vegas Strip to witness various fireworks displays from across the valley and from Strip hotel properties. There are only 60 seats available for this tour starting at $199 per person.
An exclusive 4th of July Twilight Picnic tour is also available where guests will be flown to the Hoover Dam and back to Las Vegas towards a private bluff overlooking the breathtaking views of the Valley during sunset. At the overlook, guests will enjoy a champagne picnic with patriotic music and witness the city fireworks shows. After the picnic, guests will then be escorted back to helicopters to fly over the Las Vegas Strip. There are limited seats available for this tour starting at $349 per person.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team