RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Replacement Seat Kit. With this FAA STC on hand, RAMM Aerospace now offers the most beneficial R44 Replacement Interior Kit on the market. The RAMM Aerospace R44 Replacement Interior Kit includes precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kit, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We enjoyed working with the operators and maintenance facilities to understand what features and benefits were needed to design the most desirable R44 Replacement Interior kit on the market,” explains Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “Customers provide valuable insight when you are designing a kit that needs to be superior to what is currently available and we are grateful for the customers that took the time to support us with this project.”
The Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner kit consists of insulation panels neatly wrapped with an aviation grade synthetic leather that is easy to maintain as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
The Replacement Seat Kit provides R44 operators with a solution to increase storage space under the seat and provides an option to remove the seat cushions when not in use. The Replacement Seat Kit includes 4 individual seat pans that install onto the seat boxes, similar to the way the original seats install. Each kit comes with 4 bottom and 4 backrest cushions that attached with Velcro so they are easy to remove when not in use. The cushions are designed for improved comfort and are supplied with replaceable genuine European leather covers in blue, tan or grey.
To complete the R44 Replacement Interior Kit, customers can choose between pre-cut carpet or precut coin embossed utility flooring. All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved.
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19