AMSTAT, the leading provider of global corporate aviation fleet and operator information, will be exhibiting at EBACE 2017 at Booth #O104, Geneva, Switzerland – May 22 – 24, 2017.
EBAA Membership & EBACE
“AMSTAT has been a member of EBAA for over 5 years and exhibiting at EBACE for 17 years” said Chris Skurat, AMSTAT Director of Sales. He went on to add “we are excited to demonstrate our latest services which offer competitive advantage to AMSTAT subscribers involved with business aircraft and helicopter sales, management, charter, financing and maintenance.”
This year, AMSTAT will be demonstrating the latest versions of AMSTAT Premier, AMSTAT Connect and AMSTAT Mobile, and highlighting the new AMSTAT StatPak and Aircraft Valuation Services.
The new AMSTAT StatPak service is designed to take the detailed market data provided by AMSTAT and summarize it into powerful tables and charts enabling users to better describe market conditions to their clients. This tool has now been fully integrated into AMSTAT Premier. A
MSTAT Aircraft Valuation Service
The AMSTAT Aircraft Valuation Service, currently in BETA testing, is a powerful new approach to real time aircraft values. Developed in partnership with Van Buren Advisors and General Aviation Services, this tool uses a powerful algorithm based on decades of market research and sold price data. “Our goal is to enable AMSTAT subscribers to generate objective and timely aircraft values on the fly”, said Andrew Young, AMSTAT General Manager. “We’ve had great feedback from the BETA group and are looking to launch this service shortly. EBACE attendees can get a sneak peek at Booth O104” he added.
AMSTAT Resale Market Update
AMSTAT also recently released a Business Aircraft Resale Market Update showing a good Q1 start to 2017 for the Light and Medium Jet market segments.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring