As a global leader in aviation safety and vetting tools for consumers of aviation services ARGUS is pleased to announce the ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program for commercial UAS operators.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program has several package options. Each package contains valuable operational and safety tools as well as the globally respected ARGUS Ratings program that provides accurate data on commercial operators that allow consumers to make informed and confident vendor selections. Combining these services provides the operator with significant price discounts, guaranteed cost over two years, and even quarterly payment options to assist with the cash flow challenges of early stage, growth-oriented companies.
“ARGUS clearly recognizes the challenges of starting and growing any commercial aviation business. Our Safety Partnership program combines much needed products and services that will promote safe and cost effective operations for our customer,” said ARGUS Unmanned Senior Vice President, Aaron Greenwald. “The ARGUS ratings program is the most respected and sought after method for consumers of aviation services to validate that they are doing business with professional, safety focused, and properly certificated service providers.”
Included in the different Safety Partnership offerings are data management services for ARGUS Gold or Platinum rated operators, the ARGUS Unmanned Industry Best Practice Standard and audit, numerous online training offerings from the Unmanned Safety Institute (USI) as well as a USI Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual. Various Safety Management System (SMS) tools, including the industry leading ARMOR software, are offered through ARGUS’ PRISM subsidiary.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership program was designed to scale from one pilot operations to larger UAS operators with more than 100 pilots and numerous UAS platforms. There is no better value in the marketplace that will support safe and efficient UAS operations and provide commercial operators with a trusted, independent vetting source that will expedite new business opportunities.
ARGUS Unmanned representatives will be at Booth #312 through Xponential to further discuss the Safety Partnership Program.
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System