As a global leader in aviation safety and vetting tools for consumers of aviation services ARGUS is pleased to announce the ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program for commercial UAS operators.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program has several package options. Each package contains valuable operational and safety tools as well as the globally respected ARGUS Ratings program that provides accurate data on commercial operators that allow consumers to make informed and confident vendor selections. Combining these services provides the operator with significant price discounts, guaranteed cost over two years, and even quarterly payment options to assist with the cash flow challenges of early stage, growth-oriented companies.
“ARGUS clearly recognizes the challenges of starting and growing any commercial aviation business. Our Safety Partnership program combines much needed products and services that will promote safe and cost effective operations for our customer,” said ARGUS Unmanned Senior Vice President, Aaron Greenwald. “The ARGUS ratings program is the most respected and sought after method for consumers of aviation services to validate that they are doing business with professional, safety focused, and properly certificated service providers.”
Included in the different Safety Partnership offerings are data management services for ARGUS Gold or Platinum rated operators, the ARGUS Unmanned Industry Best Practice Standard and audit, numerous online training offerings from the Unmanned Safety Institute (USI) as well as a USI Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual. Various Safety Management System (SMS) tools, including the industry leading ARMOR software, are offered through ARGUS’ PRISM subsidiary.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership program was designed to scale from one pilot operations to larger UAS operators with more than 100 pilots and numerous UAS platforms. There is no better value in the marketplace that will support safe and efficient UAS operations and provide commercial operators with a trusted, independent vetting source that will expedite new business opportunities.
ARGUS Unmanned representatives will be at Booth #312 through Xponential to further discuss the Safety Partnership Program.
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device