As a global leader in aviation safety and vetting tools for consumers of aviation services ARGUS is pleased to announce the ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program for commercial UAS operators.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program has several package options. Each package contains valuable operational and safety tools as well as the globally respected ARGUS Ratings program that provides accurate data on commercial operators that allow consumers to make informed and confident vendor selections. Combining these services provides the operator with significant price discounts, guaranteed cost over two years, and even quarterly payment options to assist with the cash flow challenges of early stage, growth-oriented companies.
“ARGUS clearly recognizes the challenges of starting and growing any commercial aviation business. Our Safety Partnership program combines much needed products and services that will promote safe and cost effective operations for our customer,” said ARGUS Unmanned Senior Vice President, Aaron Greenwald. “The ARGUS ratings program is the most respected and sought after method for consumers of aviation services to validate that they are doing business with professional, safety focused, and properly certificated service providers.”
Included in the different Safety Partnership offerings are data management services for ARGUS Gold or Platinum rated operators, the ARGUS Unmanned Industry Best Practice Standard and audit, numerous online training offerings from the Unmanned Safety Institute (USI) as well as a USI Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual. Various Safety Management System (SMS) tools, including the industry leading ARMOR software, are offered through ARGUS’ PRISM subsidiary.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership program was designed to scale from one pilot operations to larger UAS operators with more than 100 pilots and numerous UAS platforms. There is no better value in the marketplace that will support safe and efficient UAS operations and provide commercial operators with a trusted, independent vetting source that will expedite new business opportunities.
ARGUS Unmanned representatives will be at Booth #312 through Xponential to further discuss the Safety Partnership Program.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot