Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has received authorization from Safran Helicopter Engines to support the latest Arriel 2D model as a certified Repair Centre. This new approval, which extends Vector’s service capabilities on the Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 platforms, continues Vector’s long-running support of the popular Arriel family of turboshafts.
Vector worked closely with Safran to establish its new capability on the Arriel 2D, putting the necessary tooling and training in place to support this latest variant of the turboshaft. Vector has been supporting the Arriel 1 since 1994, and the Arriel 2 since 2010, having to date delivered over 3,275 Arriel 1 engines and over 450 Arriel 2 powerplants back to operators.
“Becoming certified to overhaul the Arriel 2D provides us with the opportunity to extend our services to our existing customers, as well as to new operators who are taking delivery of Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 light single-engine platforms,” said Tracy Osadchuk, Vice President Customer Service, Vector Aerospace. “This extended authorization allows us to support the latest generation of AStars and Ecureuils, while continuing to service older models of the family.”
Vector Aerospace is an authorized Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 Repair Centre, providing full repair and overhaul services to civilian Arriel 1 operators in North and South America, and to civilian Arriel 2 operators in North America.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset