Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has received authorization from Safran Helicopter Engines to support the latest Arriel 2D model as a certified Repair Centre. This new approval, which extends Vector’s service capabilities on the Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 platforms, continues Vector’s long-running support of the popular Arriel family of turboshafts.
Vector worked closely with Safran to establish its new capability on the Arriel 2D, putting the necessary tooling and training in place to support this latest variant of the turboshaft. Vector has been supporting the Arriel 1 since 1994, and the Arriel 2 since 2010, having to date delivered over 3,275 Arriel 1 engines and over 450 Arriel 2 powerplants back to operators.
“Becoming certified to overhaul the Arriel 2D provides us with the opportunity to extend our services to our existing customers, as well as to new operators who are taking delivery of Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 light single-engine platforms,” said Tracy Osadchuk, Vice President Customer Service, Vector Aerospace. “This extended authorization allows us to support the latest generation of AStars and Ecureuils, while continuing to service older models of the family.”
Vector Aerospace is an authorized Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 Repair Centre, providing full repair and overhaul services to civilian Arriel 1 operators in North and South America, and to civilian Arriel 2 operators in North America.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards