Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has received authorization from Safran Helicopter Engines to support the latest Arriel 2D model as a certified Repair Centre. This new approval, which extends Vector’s service capabilities on the Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 platforms, continues Vector’s long-running support of the popular Arriel family of turboshafts.
Vector worked closely with Safran to establish its new capability on the Arriel 2D, putting the necessary tooling and training in place to support this latest variant of the turboshaft. Vector has been supporting the Arriel 1 since 1994, and the Arriel 2 since 2010, having to date delivered over 3,275 Arriel 1 engines and over 450 Arriel 2 powerplants back to operators.
“Becoming certified to overhaul the Arriel 2D provides us with the opportunity to extend our services to our existing customers, as well as to new operators who are taking delivery of Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 light single-engine platforms,” said Tracy Osadchuk, Vice President Customer Service, Vector Aerospace. “This extended authorization allows us to support the latest generation of AStars and Ecureuils, while continuing to service older models of the family.”
Vector Aerospace is an authorized Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 Repair Centre, providing full repair and overhaul services to civilian Arriel 1 operators in North and South America, and to civilian Arriel 2 operators in North America.
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways