Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has received authorization from Safran Helicopter Engines to support the latest Arriel 2D model as a certified Repair Centre. This new approval, which extends Vector’s service capabilities on the Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 platforms, continues Vector’s long-running support of the popular Arriel family of turboshafts.
Vector worked closely with Safran to establish its new capability on the Arriel 2D, putting the necessary tooling and training in place to support this latest variant of the turboshaft. Vector has been supporting the Arriel 1 since 1994, and the Arriel 2 since 2010, having to date delivered over 3,275 Arriel 1 engines and over 450 Arriel 2 powerplants back to operators.
“Becoming certified to overhaul the Arriel 2D provides us with the opportunity to extend our services to our existing customers, as well as to new operators who are taking delivery of Airbus Helicopters H125 and H130 light single-engine platforms,” said Tracy Osadchuk, Vice President Customer Service, Vector Aerospace. “This extended authorization allows us to support the latest generation of AStars and Ecureuils, while continuing to service older models of the family.”
Vector Aerospace is an authorized Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 Repair Centre, providing full repair and overhaul services to civilian Arriel 1 operators in North and South America, and to civilian Arriel 2 operators in North America.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL