The Swiss manufacturer Marenco Swisshelicopter announces
today the official signature of a Launch Customer contract with Norwegian Tronrud Engineering AS for a single-turbine SH09 helicopter. The aircraft will be based in the Eggemoen Aviation and Technology Park, 60 kilometers north-west of Oslo.
Tronrud Engineering AS will operate the helicopter as a utility and logistics vehicle that will support the development of the industrial park. The team at Marenco Swisshelicopter expresses great enthusiasm and pride over the fact that the SH09 helicopter has been selected for the purpose.
This will be the first SH09 helicopter in Scandinavia. The SKYe SH09 is a Swiss five-to-eight-seat, single-engine utility helicopter, designed and developed by Marenco Swisshelicopter. The aircraft made its first flight in October 2014 and two prototypes are currently being used for flight evaluations.
Over 100 units have been ordered this far.
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director