The Swiss manufacturer Marenco Swisshelicopter announces
today the official signature of a Launch Customer contract with Norwegian Tronrud Engineering AS for a single-turbine SH09 helicopter. The aircraft will be based in the Eggemoen Aviation and Technology Park, 60 kilometers north-west of Oslo.
Tronrud Engineering AS will operate the helicopter as a utility and logistics vehicle that will support the development of the industrial park. The team at Marenco Swisshelicopter expresses great enthusiasm and pride over the fact that the SH09 helicopter has been selected for the purpose.
This will be the first SH09 helicopter in Scandinavia. The SKYe SH09 is a Swiss five-to-eight-seat, single-engine utility helicopter, designed and developed by Marenco Swisshelicopter. The aircraft made its first flight in October 2014 and two prototypes are currently being used for flight evaluations.
Over 100 units have been ordered this far.
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505