The Swiss manufacturer Marenco Swisshelicopter announces
today the official signature of a Launch Customer contract with Norwegian Tronrud Engineering AS for a single-turbine SH09 helicopter. The aircraft will be based in the Eggemoen Aviation and Technology Park, 60 kilometers north-west of Oslo.
Tronrud Engineering AS will operate the helicopter as a utility and logistics vehicle that will support the development of the industrial park. The team at Marenco Swisshelicopter expresses great enthusiasm and pride over the fact that the SH09 helicopter has been selected for the purpose.
This will be the first SH09 helicopter in Scandinavia. The SKYe SH09 is a Swiss five-to-eight-seat, single-engine utility helicopter, designed and developed by Marenco Swisshelicopter. The aircraft made its first flight in October 2014 and two prototypes are currently being used for flight evaluations.
Over 100 units have been ordered this far.
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™