The Swiss manufacturer Marenco Swisshelicopter announces
today the official signature of a Launch Customer contract with Norwegian Tronrud Engineering AS for a single-turbine SH09 helicopter. The aircraft will be based in the Eggemoen Aviation and Technology Park, 60 kilometers north-west of Oslo.
Tronrud Engineering AS will operate the helicopter as a utility and logistics vehicle that will support the development of the industrial park. The team at Marenco Swisshelicopter expresses great enthusiasm and pride over the fact that the SH09 helicopter has been selected for the purpose.
This will be the first SH09 helicopter in Scandinavia. The SKYe SH09 is a Swiss five-to-eight-seat, single-engine utility helicopter, designed and developed by Marenco Swisshelicopter. The aircraft made its first flight in October 2014 and two prototypes are currently being used for flight evaluations.
Over 100 units have been ordered this far.
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work