Northstar Commercial Partners announced that a 62,124 sq. ft. long term lease with Air Methods has been fully executed, securing the company’s new corporate headquarters in Greenwood Village, Colorado; a suburb of Denver.
Air Methods, an air medical transport organization, will move their offices and employees to Northstar Commercial Partner’s 5500 S. Quebec Street building located in the Denver Tech Center. Northstar acquired the 204,945 sq. ft. building in 2015 and has continued to successfully lease the property from its nearly vacant state in 2016.
“The team at Air Methods has been wonderful to work with for many years. We’re thrilled that they have decided to move their company to our Quebec location and truly look forward to working with them in the future,” remarked Chairman & CEO of Northstar Commercial Partners, Brian Watson.
Air Methods delivers lifesaving care to more than 100,000 patients per year. Often the only choice for saving a life, air medical transport plays an essential role in safety here in Colorado. Many of the organization’s team members are U.S. veterans, active duty, or in the reserves. The Air Methods team includes over 4,500 talented members from pilots to clinicians, mechanics, and communications specialists.
Air Methods is highly involved in the community, volunteering with Junior Achievement Colorado, training pilots, and operating the organization Flight for Life. Flight for Life is the first hospital-based air ambulance. Their orange helicopters are a familiar sight to Metro Denver and their Flight for Life operates as a community service to the people of Colorado and surrounding regions.
Available twenty-four hours a day, Flight For Life Colorado may be requested by any physician, ambulance service, fire department, law enforcement agency, ski patrol, or search and rescue group. A patient’s ability to pay is never questioned when urgent transport is needed for their life saving work.
“Air Methods chose 5550 S. Quebec for its superior location in the heart of southeast Denver with an easy walk to the Orchard light rail station as well as all the amenities of Landmark Center,” said Doug Wulf, Executive Managing Director of Cushman and Wakefield, the broker who represented Northstar on the lease. “In addition, the modern atrium and other options provided by Northstar made this an attractive space for Air Methods to call home,” Wulf concluded.
There is approximately 100,000 sq. ft. still available for lease at this property for other tenants who wish to join Air Methods.
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream
- Babcock Offshore secures new North Sea helicopter contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance base gets green light