Northstar Commercial Partners announced that a 62,124 sq. ft. long term lease with Air Methods has been fully executed, securing the company’s new corporate headquarters in Greenwood Village, Colorado; a suburb of Denver.
Air Methods, an air medical transport organization, will move their offices and employees to Northstar Commercial Partner’s 5500 S. Quebec Street building located in the Denver Tech Center. Northstar acquired the 204,945 sq. ft. building in 2015 and has continued to successfully lease the property from its nearly vacant state in 2016.
“The team at Air Methods has been wonderful to work with for many years. We’re thrilled that they have decided to move their company to our Quebec location and truly look forward to working with them in the future,” remarked Chairman & CEO of Northstar Commercial Partners, Brian Watson.
Air Methods delivers lifesaving care to more than 100,000 patients per year. Often the only choice for saving a life, air medical transport plays an essential role in safety here in Colorado. Many of the organization’s team members are U.S. veterans, active duty, or in the reserves. The Air Methods team includes over 4,500 talented members from pilots to clinicians, mechanics, and communications specialists.
Air Methods is highly involved in the community, volunteering with Junior Achievement Colorado, training pilots, and operating the organization Flight for Life. Flight for Life is the first hospital-based air ambulance. Their orange helicopters are a familiar sight to Metro Denver and their Flight for Life operates as a community service to the people of Colorado and surrounding regions.
Available twenty-four hours a day, Flight For Life Colorado may be requested by any physician, ambulance service, fire department, law enforcement agency, ski patrol, or search and rescue group. A patient’s ability to pay is never questioned when urgent transport is needed for their life saving work.
“Air Methods chose 5550 S. Quebec for its superior location in the heart of southeast Denver with an easy walk to the Orchard light rail station as well as all the amenities of Landmark Center,” said Doug Wulf, Executive Managing Director of Cushman and Wakefield, the broker who represented Northstar on the lease. “In addition, the modern atrium and other options provided by Northstar made this an attractive space for Air Methods to call home,” Wulf concluded.
There is approximately 100,000 sq. ft. still available for lease at this property for other tenants who wish to join Air Methods.
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska