Sundance Helicopters, Inc., the most experienced and highest-rated experiential tourism company in Las Vegas, plans to break the Guinness World Record® for most helicopter weddings in the air on July 7, 2017. The Lucky in Love Wedding Experience will be held simultaneously inside 12 state-of-the-art helicopters while flying 800 feet over the Las Vegas Strip.
“With Las Vegas known as the wedding capital of the world, we wanted to create something truly memorable on this very lucky day,” said Jim Greiner, President of Sundance Helicopters. “We can’t think of anything more exceptional then having our guests partake in a record breaking wedding day.”
The Lucky in Love Wedding Experience starts at $777 per couple and will include seating for two inside an Airbus EC-130, an officiant, wedding flowers, photography, limousine service and a shared wedding reception. Friends and family are invited to celebrate with the record-breaking couples at a group reception held inside the Sundance Helicopters terminal after the wedding ceremonies at $25 to $45 per person.
Other weddings available at Sundance Helicopters include a City Lights wedding featuring a private helicopter for the couple that will fly over the Las Vegas Strip, limousine service, an officiant, personal cake, photos and floral for $1,099.
A Grand Canyon wedding is also an option which includes limo service, an officiant, personal cake, photos, floral, champagne and a helicopter tour that flies over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead towards the Grand Canyon. The couple will land on a private bluff at Grand Canyon West for the ceremony with an officiant and photographer. This package is $4,372.
A Valley of Fire wedding is another perfect way to say “Forever.” This experience includes limo service, personal cake, photo, floral, champagne and a helicopter tour over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead towards the Valley of Fire where the bride and groom will say their vows on top of fiery red rocks. This wedding package is $3,890.
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios