Sundance Helicopters, Inc., the most experienced and highest-rated experiential tourism company in Las Vegas, plans to break the Guinness World Record® for most helicopter weddings in the air on July 7, 2017. The Lucky in Love Wedding Experience will be held simultaneously inside 12 state-of-the-art helicopters while flying 800 feet over the Las Vegas Strip.
“With Las Vegas known as the wedding capital of the world, we wanted to create something truly memorable on this very lucky day,” said Jim Greiner, President of Sundance Helicopters. “We can’t think of anything more exceptional then having our guests partake in a record breaking wedding day.”
The Lucky in Love Wedding Experience starts at $777 per couple and will include seating for two inside an Airbus EC-130, an officiant, wedding flowers, photography, limousine service and a shared wedding reception. Friends and family are invited to celebrate with the record-breaking couples at a group reception held inside the Sundance Helicopters terminal after the wedding ceremonies at $25 to $45 per person.
Other weddings available at Sundance Helicopters include a City Lights wedding featuring a private helicopter for the couple that will fly over the Las Vegas Strip, limousine service, an officiant, personal cake, photos and floral for $1,099.
A Grand Canyon wedding is also an option which includes limo service, an officiant, personal cake, photos, floral, champagne and a helicopter tour that flies over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead towards the Grand Canyon. The couple will land on a private bluff at Grand Canyon West for the ceremony with an officiant and photographer. This package is $4,372.
A Valley of Fire wedding is another perfect way to say “Forever.” This experience includes limo service, personal cake, photo, floral, champagne and a helicopter tour over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead towards the Valley of Fire where the bride and groom will say their vows on top of fiery red rocks. This wedding package is $3,890.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s