The anniversary 10th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia gathered a record exhibition – 237 companies from 21 countries will participate in the expo, 22 helicopters, 2 gyroplanes and 15 UAVs to be displayed, the business program includes 60 events. Venue of the event is 12.4 thousand square meters. All of these sets an absolute record for the entire history of the expo since 2008.
HeliRussia 2017 is held in accordance with the order of the Russian Government, its organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Russian Helicopters is the title sponsor of the event and Exclases Holdings (regional Leonardo Helicopters dealer) is the official partner of the expo.
HeliRussia 2017 participants are representing 21 countries, namely: Australia, Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Israel, Italy, Libya, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Spain and USA. Overall, 50 international companies are taking part in the expo. French companies are represented at the united national stand.
As the prominent government officials and heads of leading enterprises have noted in their speeches about the expo, the importance of HeliRussia for the helicopter industry and international cooperation is growing year by year, and the expo annually demonstrates interesting novelties and developments.
Among the helicopters to be displayed there are several new Russian models that may be of special interest: new transport Mi-38T and Mi-171A2 along with Ansat in VIP and medevac configurations, Ansat-RT with a new set of avionics. Also a flight prototype of the ultralight Afalina helicopter to be displayed, the new Micron air scooter, as well as two premieres: two models of Ventocopter project and eco-friendly ECOX7 Greenfly.
Among international models, certain attention to be turned to the multirole Bell 407GXP (produced in Russia under license) and to Leonardo AW189 in offshore version, localized production of which in Russia is also being considered. The medevac Airbus Helicopters H145 will be shown – this model is in high demand among Russian medical institutions.
The amount of UAVs of Russian and international make on display grows at HeliRussia every year. This year several prominent models to be shown. For example, the unmanned tiltrotor developed by VR-Technologies (Russian Helicopters subsidiary) and innovative UAS YURIK, fixed-wing CopterExpress, Geoscan 201 and SuperCam S350 drones, Lehmann Aviation LA-500, as well as the Russian premiere of several models from the Chinese Sunic.
During all three days of the expo the spectacular “HeliRussia Drone-Racing Cup” to be held on the micro-UAVs racing track.
Among business program events there are a set of important conferences, such as: “HEMS – 2017”, “Aviation and environment”, “Aircraft avionics”, Helicopter market: realities & prospects”, “Industry of unmanned aircraft systems”, “Equipment and operation of helipads” and “Safety flight of light helicopters”
The scale of the event involves the demonstration of a comprehensive range of products and services of the helicopter industry. Industry professionals, students, aviation enthusiasts and media representatives will find interesting and useful events in HeliRussia 2017 program. Thanks to the contribution of its participants and to support at the highest level, HeliRussia 2017 has grown to the largest industry expo in Europe and North Asia, it is visited annually by more than 11 thousand people.
The expo to be held in Moscow in the Crocus Expo IEC from May 25 to 27.
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter