The anniversary 10th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia gathered a record exhibition – 237 companies from 21 countries will participate in the expo, 22 helicopters, 2 gyroplanes and 15 UAVs to be displayed, the business program includes 60 events. Venue of the event is 12.4 thousand square meters. All of these sets an absolute record for the entire history of the expo since 2008.
HeliRussia 2017 is held in accordance with the order of the Russian Government, its organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. Russian Helicopters is the title sponsor of the event and Exclases Holdings (regional Leonardo Helicopters dealer) is the official partner of the expo.
HeliRussia 2017 participants are representing 21 countries, namely: Australia, Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Israel, Italy, Libya, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Spain and USA. Overall, 50 international companies are taking part in the expo. French companies are represented at the united national stand.
As the prominent government officials and heads of leading enterprises have noted in their speeches about the expo, the importance of HeliRussia for the helicopter industry and international cooperation is growing year by year, and the expo annually demonstrates interesting novelties and developments.
Among the helicopters to be displayed there are several new Russian models that may be of special interest: new transport Mi-38T and Mi-171A2 along with Ansat in VIP and medevac configurations, Ansat-RT with a new set of avionics. Also a flight prototype of the ultralight Afalina helicopter to be displayed, the new Micron air scooter, as well as two premieres: two models of Ventocopter project and eco-friendly ECOX7 Greenfly.
Among international models, certain attention to be turned to the multirole Bell 407GXP (produced in Russia under license) and to Leonardo AW189 in offshore version, localized production of which in Russia is also being considered. The medevac Airbus Helicopters H145 will be shown – this model is in high demand among Russian medical institutions.
The amount of UAVs of Russian and international make on display grows at HeliRussia every year. This year several prominent models to be shown. For example, the unmanned tiltrotor developed by VR-Technologies (Russian Helicopters subsidiary) and innovative UAS YURIK, fixed-wing CopterExpress, Geoscan 201 and SuperCam S350 drones, Lehmann Aviation LA-500, as well as the Russian premiere of several models from the Chinese Sunic.
During all three days of the expo the spectacular “HeliRussia Drone-Racing Cup” to be held on the micro-UAVs racing track.
Among business program events there are a set of important conferences, such as: “HEMS – 2017”, “Aviation and environment”, “Aircraft avionics”, Helicopter market: realities & prospects”, “Industry of unmanned aircraft systems”, “Equipment and operation of helipads” and “Safety flight of light helicopters”
The scale of the event involves the demonstration of a comprehensive range of products and services of the helicopter industry. Industry professionals, students, aviation enthusiasts and media representatives will find interesting and useful events in HeliRussia 2017 program. Thanks to the contribution of its participants and to support at the highest level, HeliRussia 2017 has grown to the largest industry expo in Europe and North Asia, it is visited annually by more than 11 thousand people.
The expo to be held in Moscow in the Crocus Expo IEC from May 25 to 27.
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center